Lens Flair

Amadeus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've lived in Ramsey for 12 years and never seen that car. You come down for the afternoon and snap it!

Ever been in one? The ride is err, interesting...

I think the last time I was in one was when I was playing for St. Johns 14-16 team and Bill Dale was our coach. He had one of those and took 7 of us plus himself and his dog from St. Johns to Ramsey for a game one Sunday morning. The dog was giddy and kept clambering everywhere so yes it was an interesting ride. :D

I've lived in Ramsey for 12 years and never seen that car. You come down for the afternoon and snap it!

But I go around looking for this kind of stuff :)

Deux Chevaux Vapeur - which is French and means "crap on wheels" :whistling:

"Two horse steam" ?? - more like a crap attempt at French translation ;)

Try 'voiture de caca' or 'caca sur rouages' :cool:

But I thought "2CV" is internationally accepted as short for "crap automobile" :ph34r:

More from the North

Jag.jpg

French: deux chevaux vapeur, literally "two steam horses", from the tax horsepower rating)

wasn't the original design for an economy vehicle for mr & mrs farmer to take produce and one pig to market over undulating french roads ?, hence the very soft suspension

I thought it was a basket of eggs over a ploughed field.

French: deux chevaux vapeur, literally "two steam horses", from the tax horsepower rating)

wasn't the original design for an economy vehicle for mr & mrs farmer to take produce and one pig to market over undulating french roads ?, hence the very soft suspension

I thought it was a basket of eggs over a ploughed field.

you could be right !

is Amadeus trying to record all the tatty buildings before they fall down, the cars are incidental !

s..ss..somtimes..it.takes.somededication to get that empty bottle sh..shot..*hicks*

whis.jpg

you would like to think 'Neville' would get that Bar re-varnished it's starting to look abit tired, :o

you would like to think 'Neville' would get that Bar re-varnished it's starting to look abit tired, :o

Nah - it's the 'rustic' look :)

Like the Cayenne btw - not really a Porsche, but still a very nicely engineered motor. Reminds me - must do pilgramage to Chester at some point...

Today - on the bus:

20-13.jpg

Douglas to Ramsey for £ 2.40 :o Even a petrolhead like me can't resist that - proper value I say...

Archived