Lens Flair

Amadeus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would be good if you could specify your camera below the image and possibly lens config. :)

I agree Uni, we should be adding camera, lens and some basic exif information that is available on most digital cameras these days.

Last 10

It would be good if you could specify your camera below the image and possibly lens config. :)

DSC_2392.jpg

Sorry, to me a camera is just a simple black box with piece of expensive glass strapped to the front used to record what my eye is seeing. Brands and lens types don't real interest me, although I have been using Nikons for the past 15 years as I feel the rugged quality of build is much better.

People put too much emphasis on camera and lens, makes and settings - it's better to train your eyes to see photographs everywhere and how to compose a decent image. Go back to grass roots of photography and learn how to take pictures in manual mode and discover what the camera can and can't do. Once you have mastered this, you have time to concentrate on the picture making process, and not on if you have the right camera or lens or the right brand/model on your neck strap.

Sorry, to me a camera is just a simple black box with piece of expensive glass strapped to the front used to record what my eye is seeing. Brands and lens types don't real interest me,

Nah! You love it, look: http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php...st&p=338367

;) ;)

Anyway my last couple of pics posted were taken on one of these when I'm out and about:

438420vb.png

About £99 - sometimes it's the location that does the work for you - mother nature sure is a beautiful subject!!

derbyhavenxq0.jpg

post-127-1230073484_thumb.jpg

Archived