Lens Flair

Amadeus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame Amadeus, the first one looks like it would have been a nice picture but looks like you were slightly out of focus and the second one is nice but still slightly pissed. I imagine that you could probably correct the slant by using the crop function of photoshop etc.

Technique is really personality. That is the reason why the artist cannot teach it, why the pupil cannot learn it, and why the aesthetic critic can understand it. To the great poet, there is only one method of music -- his own. To the great painter, there is only one manner of painting -- that which he himself employs. The aesthetic critic, and the aesthetic critic alone, can appreciate all forms and all modes. It is to him that Art makes her appeal.

Oscar Wilde

Officially the most depressing place on earth - christ, sometimes the bus can't be there quick enough...

1) Jurby?

2) You have dust on your sensor.

3) Jurby is not that bad - nice walk to Smeal and the bird-watching area.

I like the north of the Island a lot, wish I were a millionaire, then I could buy Sir Norman's pad.

1) Jurby?

I like the north of the Island a lot, wish I were a millionaire, then I could buy Sir Norman's pad.

1) Yes

2) I know - time for a clean soon

3) Jurby is bad - it's grey, cold, windy, dead, depressing & in the middle of nowhere. You live in lovely snowy Bilderbuch Switzerland - you should know it's bad :)

You'll never check out...

52.jpg

51-2.jpg

1) Jurby?

1) Yes

2) I know - time for a clean soon

3) Jurby is bad - it's grey, cold, windy, dead, depressing & in the middle of nowhere. You live in lovely snowy Bilderbuch Switzerland - you should know it's bad :)

You'll never check out...

Look matey, your time is up.

Im Kampf gegen Steuerflucht hat sich die deutsche Regierung mit der Isle of Man in der Irischen See auf mehr Transparenz verständigt

Isle of Man sends Tax Info about Johnny Foreigner to Germany

Archived