Lens Flair

Amadeus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

I have just got myself a new camera and taken up photography as a bit of a hobby. still trying to get to grips with things at the moment.

post-10168-1248533173_thumb.jpg

Nice pic, any editing or post processing or is that how it was taken?

Hi,

I have just got myself a new camera and taken up photography as a bit of a hobby. still trying to get to grips with things at the moment.

Nice pic, any editing or post processing or is that how it was taken?

no, this is as it was taken

Aaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(more so)

1r9g5l.jpg

5plpux.jpg

I know it should be just one or two piccies at a time with this thread. But I have just come back from the worlds shittest museum. Though I would share the most exciting pictures I managed to take.

Hi,

For someone who's just got into the hobby, this is very very good! my new desktop background at work today.

Keep up the good work, I'll follow your pictures on here with interest.

Here's one of a view in Rome, taken in Feb 2008. Was there to watch England V Italy in Six Nations.

Not a brilliant photo, but it was a great trip and I like the reflection of the lights in the river. I just found the pic on my PC and thought I would send it in. I guess it isn't too bad for a mobile phone camera

post-12319-1248881852_thumb.jpg

Yay - he's still alive :)

Good pics mate - do they only drive Focus in Scotland? Sleek shots as ever - like your use of flash - kinda works really well. Just wrecked my flash gun - another 300 quid down the pan. Oh well....

Archived