Lens Flair

Amadeus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a quick go at it:

Ahhh! That makes it. Many thanks Kevster.

It's now my wallpaper.

Thanks and what did you use to change it?

Yeah, looks better without so many little bits to distract the eye I think....

I used PhotoShop Elements 7 to do the editing. Cost me about £30 and does almost everything the full blown PhotoShop package can do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's a scary looking beast!

Here's some stooks, last night (sorry it's a bit grainy):

All the piccies I took today were very grainy too

rlbxvs.jpg

Had a meeting this morning with a chap that I'm going to lease a couple of Units off. Meeting done and he asked my son about tractors and combines - whoooo jackpot with my son. He then said drive on to the fields have a look. Stay all day. You're very welcome.

So we did.

Ggaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! I have the patience of a saint. My boy was happy though. He loved watching the Combine go up and down and up and down slowly. Very slowly all day long.

Good stuff. I saw a Claas combine near balladoole the other day and if it had just been at the other end of the field it was in it would have made a beautiful evening shot.

I could happily sit and watch a tractor or combine just trundling up and down like that on a nice day too. Not because I'm some sort of tractor spotter or something, but it just seems relaxing somehow. I am a "country folk" though.

I just need a bigger lens and a better camera :huh: , not a patch on most of the Pictures on here but a couple of mine taken on a fuji bridge s9500

This years anti seagull chick device has proved to be effective this years and allowed me numerous lyins this summer

391677964.jpg

unfortunatly not managed to get pics of the female or the 2 chicks as I think they have flown already :(

391678000.jpg

391678019.jpg

and a couple from lastime I ventured into Bradda head on my kayak taken on a Mju 770 olympus waterproof

391678023.jpg

391678033.jpg

That's a scary looking beast!

Here's some stooks, last night (sorry it's a bit grainy):

All the piccies I took today were very grainy too

rlbxvs.jpg

Had a meeting this morning with a chap that I'm going to lease a couple of Units off. Meeting done and he asked my son about tractors and combines - whoooo jackpot with my son. He then said drive on to the fields have a look. Stay all day. You're very welcome.

So we did.

ye a good par int ya.

Ggaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! I have the patience of a saint. My boy was happy though. He loved watching the Combine go up and down and up and down slowly. Very slowly all day long.

Archived