Lens Flair

Amadeus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a few harvesty pics I did yesterday while I still had the chance.

Combine7-1.jpg

Combine11.jpg

Combine9.jpg

Combine3.jpg

Combine1.jpg

Not sure about this one - I know it captures motion of the tractor, but I don't think I like the blurriness of it. I know I could have panned it but, meh.

Combine10.jpg

Sorry - couldn't resist just one HDR one.

Combine4HDRb.jpg

I like it. Saw similar views this morning myself and wished I had the camera with me.

And a closed road, and a cherry picker to get above the trees, etc. :)

Not really tried early morning ones properly but sunrise is a more realistic prospect at this time of year. :)

I like it. Saw similar views this morning myself and wished I had the camera with me.

And a closed road, and a cherry picker to get above the trees, etc. :)

Not really tried early morning ones properly but sunrise is a more realistic prospect at this time of year. :)

I take my camera everywhere.

picture was taken above the D.O.T. yard in crosby.

Cooo, that's nice. :)

Well, this morning I got the excuse to go out with my new camera as it looked to be a nice start to the day. Wasn't spectacular but not bad.

Some of these are a bit grainy - not the camera's fault.

My first effort at sunrises. I know this sounds daft but being used to doing sunset shots it really felt quite different even though it's largely the same sort of situation.

And I'm certainly not used to being enthusiastic about heading out early....

Fort Island:

FortIsland1.jpg

Fort5.jpg

Fort4.jpg

FortIsland1_tonemapped.jpg

And one from a total fail of a mission last weekend up to the top of Carragan. This was about the only shot I liked, desaturated a bit:

Carragan2.jpg

Not sure where your post went Kev as I had an email of a reply, but it's a 7D.

I love it as the feel of it is fantastic coming from a 500D (even though I was really happy with that!), and the 8fps rate on it will be fantastic next time I go to a beach race or something!

The controls are way more messy than I'm used to though. Will take me a while to get them all right in my head so I don't have to wonder where the settings are each time after having 3 cameras in the XXXD EOS series.

Down to one lens too after I flogged a bundle to get money to upgrade, but the 17-55mm F2.8 lens I have is a beauty and is better than I am, so it suits the 7D perfectly and gives me room for improvement. :)

Archived