Lens Flair

Amadeus

Not sure where your post went Kev as I had an email of a reply, but it's a 7D.

I did post a question asking what your new camera is, then checked the EXIF data on one of the pics to find the answer, so quickly deleted the post

I liked the gate pic :thumbsup:

...I'm still making do with a 350D at the mo because other things have priority, i.e. my business

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't worry mate the 350 is still a fine camera. Sure it doesn't have as many bells & whistles but it'll still do superb quality images with the right person at the back and glass on the front. :)

That's nice. I got some I think the same night but I've not gone through them yet.

Anyway. Here are a few from yesterday when I got out around lunchtime. Not ideal light but I like the window frame one, and the desaturated close up of the old abandoned mines:

Barrule2.jpg

Barrule3w.jpg

Mines2.jpg

Mines3.jpg

Mines4.jpg

Mine5.jpg

Ruin5.jpg

The window frame one I think is my fave. I wanted less sky in the picture but couldn't get the tripod higher. Plus it only would have showed a tatty and non photogenic fence into the pic.

No prizes for guessing where I got the idea for the first couple from!

That's nice. I got some I think the same night but I've not gone through them yet.

Anyway. Here are a few from yesterday when I got out around lunchtime. Not ideal light but I like the window frame one, and the desaturated close up of the old abandoned mines:

Barrule2.jpg

Barrule3w.jpg

Mines2.jpg

Mines3.jpg

Mines4.jpg

Mine5.jpg

Ruin5.jpg

The window frame one I think is my fave. I wanted less sky in the picture but couldn't get the tripod higher. Plus it only would have showed a tatty and non photogenic fence into the pic.

No prizes for guessing where I got the idea for the first couple from!

These are excellent.

Is the mine Snuff the Wind? and is the abandoned house situated next to the Cringle reservoir?

Archived