Lens Flair

Amadeus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alan - I think it's probably more the case that it's your prerogative as to whether you wish to post your pics on this thread, or other ones of your own making as you've already done.

I doubt anyone would grumble about that but I doubt that what you've mentioned is sufficient to warrant killing this thread off. Just my thoughts for whatever they're worth, and I do appreciate where you're coming from.

I think this thread has a place because it means you can find new pics without having to read tons of individual threads, but I do know what you mean.

The cat ones don't really 'do it for me' (personal preference and we even had a mog like that until quite recently) but the top two look nicely sharp.

Love the bottom pic though. I find it hard to 'see' subjects like that but it's something I want to try more.

Thanks Risso - your shot there is beautiful though. Really love that.

Do you mind me asking quite how you did it exactly? The exposure on the sea looks slow but not really long but the sky somehow looks like it had longer, or as if the camera was moved or something.

It's very nice anyway. :)

Cheers Cret, it was just a slowish shutter speed with a quick pan left on the tripod. Tok dozens of them but that was the only one that looked half decent.

Anyway, note to self, wait until the wife is out before looking at CJW's Flickr page again, cor blimey guvnor!

Archived