Lens Flair

Amadeus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you catch her having a poop?

I can accept your comments about the lighting, you clearly know more about it than a novice like me.

I did try, with your first comments on the state of Manx photography, to give a reasonable response but, after this one, I have to say you really are an unpleasant individual.

Please remove yourself - either from MF or this mortal coil.

Did you catch her having a poop?

I can accept your comments about the lighting, you clearly no more about it than a novice like me and I did try, with your first comments on the state of Manx photography, to give a reasonable response, but after this one I have to say you really are an unpleasant individual.

It was honest criticism. The poop thing was a joke, to lighten the mood.

Chris, well done on talking her into doing this, but you wasted the opportunity with flat lighting and appalling composition. :(

Show us some of your work, please. Taking that you're criticising the standard of photography around here, I'd be genuinely interested to see what a good shot is in your opinion.

Probably a wasted request, though, taking that you're most likely nothing more than a poor troll.

Show us some of your work, please. Taking that you're criticising the standard of photography around here, I'd be genuinely interested to see what a good shot is in your opinion.

Probably a wasted request, though, taking that you're most likely nothing more than a poor troll.

I've already asked - apparently it's more of a poet.

Nice image but I think she should've covered up...that tattoo, brushing her hair over it without the need to photoshop it out. To me the tattoo is a little distracting. Otherwise, a good image.

I think she could have hidden the tattoo by turning through 180 degrees :cool:

Joking apart, it is yet another great picture from you.

Archived