Lens Flair

Amadeus

Original is 4624 x 1248 @ 2.44MB. Took a single frame shot at the same time = 2048 x 1536 @ 1.35MB. Yep, both sharp as a knife. I've used the widescreen one as my desktop wallpaper (3 screens) and it works a treat.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a mate from there at Uni - he was strange too.

Love that shot looking up the tower block Amadeus.

Here's a few pics from the Royal show last weekend:

_MG_5144.jpg

_MG_5139.jpg

_MG_5142.jpg

_MG_5104.jpg

A really weird bunch of weather the other day that caused a big corona round the sun (taken with phone and tricky to aim, sorry!):

Sun1.jpg

And a couple of other recent pics:

_MG_5203_04_05_07_08_10_tonemapped.jpg

PeelCastle09082011-1BW.jpg

And one for the HDR haters:

TholtYWill2.jpg:P

Well I suppose that must be a real compliment knowing how much you hate them normally - not the response I expected I must admit! :D

Notice that I forgot to de-dust the pic from Surby as well - oops.

Really pleased with that face plant pic from last night's race though. If I knew who it was I'd send them a copy.

Love those birds - they always have something elegant about them...

Still getting used to this place - it definitely has something slightly intimidating about it, especially at night. Not managed to venture further out yet but it's on the cards.

Manila44.jpg

Manila40.jpg

Manila43.jpg

Manila42.jpg

Manila41.jpg

Well I suppose that must be a real compliment knowing how much you hate them normally - not the response I expected I must admit! :D

Notice that I forgot to de-dust the pic from Surby as well - oops.

Really pleased with that face plant pic from last night's race though. If I knew who it was I'd send them a copy.

I have to agree with CJW too Cret. Awesome photo. And as a beginner, I really do not like excessive PP (Because I can't do it myself).

I also think Amadeus' photo down the side of the tower block is fantastic. If I lived there I would be saving up for a tilt-shift :-)

Thanks Alan

Love those birds - they always have something elegant about them...

Ditto. I love seeing them close up at shows etc, but I have to admit that I find it far more exciting when I'm just out somewhere and spot one.

Peregrins especially as it's so rare that I see them. See Hen Harriers quite often at my mum's house, out in the sticks.

Love the second pic down in the next to last set of yours Frank - reminds me a lot of scenes from the film Metropolis (cracking scifi!).

Archived