Lens Flair

Amadeus

Don't those sites tend to do the 'model' type effect only, ie not correct weird perspectives and stuff like a real tilt shift can do?

Keep meaning to have a play myself actually. Tilt Shift effect seems to be the 'new' HDR from what I can tell, but it does look good on some pics.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Photographic talent aside, this what I haven't been doing today.

nxw6ch.jpg

xm52wy.jpg

I know what you're thinking - blimey hasn't biblicostical imagery changed. Well it has and today Matthew the Thames Estuary at Southend is The Jordan River.

I found it a bit odd to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the second pic down in the next to last set of yours Frank - reminds me a lot of scenes from the film Metropolis (cracking scifi!).

I was more aiming for Dark City, but Metropolis would be fitting as well :)

Still not much time to do anything proper - CJW's Histoglam thing has now given me ideas that can only end badly around here - we'll see, what's the worst that could happen? :ph34r:

386101278.jpg

386036911.jpg

385361829.jpg

It was such a jammy moment, I had about 3 seconds to take the pic - it's the best chance shot I'll probably ever take

...it was at the Yorkshire Dales Falconry Centre and Hawk Experience, every now and then one wanders off for months on end!...they used to have a Condor but it took a liking to local lambs, not a pretty site for visitors so they had to let another place have it

That vulture/cat shot is pure poster material - great! :)

Still trying to get a decent lightning shot here - hard to catch those buggers. We have thunderstorms pretty much every day at the moment but they move quite fast and in pretty unpredictable patterns - just never know which building it will hit, resulting in aimless shooting of the night sky while guessing where it will come down and getting wet in the process - all while standing on the roof of a skyscraper myself. It's fun :)

This one in proper would do me - just a frame grab - let the video box run while jumping about with stills next to it.

vlcsnap-2011-09-04-19h38m54s197.png

And all I get in stills is a bright night sky - sod's law says the proper lightning is always just out of frame... Oh well, next time...

l2.jpg

Archived