Lens Flair

Amadeus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From the classic cars at Ramsey today...

post-12070-1215957876_thumb.jpg

Cock - I knew there was something I wanted to go to....

post-6949-1215846549_thumb.jpg

Hey - snowpics. I've got snowpics :) Sooo much fun up there - until the spoilsport bobbies closed the road and wouldn't let me back up again :(

DSC00863.jpg

Snow pixs at the Bungalow? I had to walk for miles from the Creg as the police closed the road to get this once in a life time never to be repeated shot of 'Caledonia' on the mountain in the snow in 1995. Bonkers I know, but well worth it.

HHH.jpg

Okay, that was a bit too old: how about the last time it snowed down here on the lower levels...

dsc_4015.jpg

Cheers, I know the scene itself is not as good as it could be if I was higher up, for instance when I walked up Cronk Ny Arrey Laa last week I had a superb view over Gansey bay but it was a bit murky.

Did it with the merge tool in photoshop. It did a fairly good job although 3 of the shots I had to re-arrange, and it's probably where the glitches show.

It's a good opportunity to practise with the full manual settings on the camera though, as you have to get the exposures even between the shots or they have really obvious joins.

Lights, camera, action! Today's pointless picture is on location at the Slug & Lettice with the camera crew from the latest film to be made on the island, but was taken yesterday on my el cheapo mobile camera. Just forgot I taken it.

lights.jpg

Archived