Lens Flair

Amadeus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why daft?

'cos it was bloody freezing and blowing an F7 with a huge swell. It was also a tongue-in-cheek remark because I am full of admiration (and a little bit of envy) for the guys who do this kind of 'extreme' sport.

There were 3 of us went in on Sunday about 9.30 ish,It wasn't the best conditions as we've been out in Better/worse dependant how you look at it ...if you get the wind/waves coming straight up the beach its Brilliant but there are some very serious rip currents when your in there....there is nothing better than to go out in a big sea and get one of mother natures finest massages for free..

Why daft?

'cos it was bloody freezing and blowing an F7 with a huge swell. It was also a tongue-in-cheek remark because I am full of admiration (and a little bit of envy) for the guys who do this kind of 'extreme' sport.

Fair enough :)

I've a few pals doing this malarky. I'd love to do it too but I'd have a heart attack after going more than about 10 yards I suspect.

And no-one wants to see a fat man in a wetsuit.

More from Bavaria

They are very pretty pics. Have you applied any effects to them, they colours seem to be quite vivid ... is it really this colourific? Looks like a place I would like to visit one day.

it even looks pretty in summer, except they have artificial ski jumps !

went there on a coach tour from Lake Garda a few years ago, the place was festooned with flower baskets, as they are !

Archived