Lens Flair

Amadeus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Not many over the last few months from me due to time/weather etc. Finally beginning to brush the cobwebs off the camera though now we're getting longer evenings.

Peel, the other night:

PeelNewBW.jpg

_MG_7066bw.jpg

And Port Erin, tonight:

_MG_7106_7_8.jpg

_MG_7109_10_11.jpg

Lake Taal, the only place on Earth where there is an island in a lake on an island in a lake on an island, you'll have to the a banka (boat) over to the island and have a hike up to the active crater rim, well worth it. Nice photo's by the way.

Lake Taal, the only place on Earth where there is an island in a lake on an island in a lake on an island, you'll have to the a banka (boat) over to the island and have a hike up to the active crater rim, well worth it. Nice photo's by the way.

Thanks smile.png Didn't have time to go to the crater itself but will definitely do soon!

One of my favourite places here - candlelight dinner on the rooftop terrace of a skyscraper with view over the endless sea of lights that is Metro Manila. Add lovely company, great gourmet food, and having the whole thing to yourself and you end up with quite a special evening.

TOTC05.jpg

TOTC02.jpg

TOTC09.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

New Mona's Queen memorial at Kallow's Point PSM

Unveiled yesterday - they've done a cracking job with this. Perfectly placed I think as a memorial, and tastefully done.

_MG_8146b.jpg

And a tweaked one:

_MG_8110.jpg

Not sure who funded this, although I know some of the local schoolkids have been involved after I spoke to a lady there. Usually I'm aghast at the way money is spent on the island these days but I think this a job well done.

Thanks to the bloke who drove up, and let his hound loose, which then proceeded to urinate on my friend's camera bag. Nice dog control skills. And to the people (predictable really) who just walked right in front of my camera as I was doing a long exposure so they could take their annual family portrait.

Archived