• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ISO 12800....

f 5.6.

Nice, impressed.

thumbsup.gif

Lol. 5d3. 24-105 lens.

I am not too happy with the lens. good colour etc but I think I just have a bad camera lens combo. Much prefer my 50 1.4. But I did not have enough time to change lenses before the bus come to pick them up. So I took the shot. I am seriously thinking about getting the 85 f1.8. Then again.... I really want the 70-200 2 as a walkabout........ but the wife says no.

The 50 1.4 is fantastic. For some reason I think the 85 1.8 would be better.

I also have the 24-105 and a 10-22 and the 400/f5.6 . My 30D is poorly, so will replace with 60D, 70D (if it's ever announced) or more probably the 7D.

I also have the 24-105 and a 10-22 and the 400/f5.6 . My 30D is poorly, so will replace with 60D, 70D (if it's ever announced) or more probably the 7D.

60D is good. I have one..... er.... the wife has one.

I would go 6d myself. Full frame does have something about it. The 6d's -3ev center focus point does turn me on....but not as much as my 41 cross points on the 5d3 do :-)

Go full frame GD. Get rid of your EFS wide angle, and get the 17-40L. It's cheaper and better :-)

Go full frame GD. Get rid of your EFS wide angle, and get the 17-40L. It's cheaper and better :-)

I'm going 7D.

Nooooooo.... Go 6d.

Or wait for the 8D. It;s due this year

If you are so keen to upgrade now, get a 100D while you wait for the 8d..

7D MkII will be released maybe next year, 8D - that's a new one on me. Something you know that I don't ?

FWIW there are special rebates on the 7D here in Switzerland, maybe there's an announcement due? 70D should be announced on May 31st.

I'm going 7D.

Nooooooo.... Go 6d.

Or wait for the 8D. It;s due this year

If you are so keen to upgrade now, get a 100D while you wait for the 8d..

Edit to add.....

Forget about buying your house GD..... go buy a Phase 1....

Had an ace day down at the boating lake with my boy. Check out the Goose winging.

fbaip0.jpg

Much more fun than an electric speedboat, my lad actually has to think about where and how he's going to tack in. Brill stuff.

Archived