Lens Flair

Amadeus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, interesting.

Really a toss-up between the f1.4 and f1.2 for me, will wait a while and learn how to use the 7D properly smile.png

I want the f1.2. I have wet dreams thinking of it smile.png

In the meantime. This one is at f4. Black and white because I like it.. F4 at 105mm. My instinct says to crop this photo. But I sort of prefer it as it is. This is my daughter's great uncle showing her the ancestral village smile.png

post-22562-0-29171400-1380995497_thumb.jpg

Crap - that's a good 'un - lens?

Thanks GD . Lens was 24-105L. My daytime lens. I use the 50 1.4 at night. Tough shot that. A dark room heavily backlit. Took a lot of attempts :-)

This is not as dark as I wanted. But I am travelling so have no editing software :-(

Lens was 24-105L. My daytime lens.

Same here, thinking about putting the 10-22mm on tomorrow.

I have a 17-40L in my bag. I have tried using it as a walk about but it does not do it for me. I just can't get close enough .

I want a 35-135 f2.8 IS. That would do it for me :-)

One from tonight. I love cycling around here and just see things and explore areas many of my colleagues for example, who prefer the safety and anonymity of air conditioned work shuttles, will probably never see. This place fascinates me immensely and you can ride along the same street a dozen times and discover something new every time.

I first rode past this scene and then hit the breaks and went back for it. Behind the camera is one of the many informal settlements that exist around here and the shot shows a family of informal settlers sit in front of one of the giant billboards along Pasig River. Selling the dream where worlds collide...

dream2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived