Bad Day At Work...

Pat Ayres

Imagine you're one of the guys that works at the "Power Tower", a freefall funfair ride thingy.

powertower2.jpg

Power-Tower.jpg

Then imagine that you just prepared the next ride to start, when suddenly a teenage girl thinks it would be really funny to hold on to you.

Ready?

Yeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

man3.jpg

man2.jpg

He went 60 meters up and down again on the outside of the ride...

Lucky man - shaken, but lucky :)

man4.jpg

The girl was arrested afterwards - happened in Kiel, Germany.

This happened last year on one of those rides clicky . . .

(CNN) -- A girl's feet were cut off Thursday when a free-fall thrill ride malfunctioned at the Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom Amusement Park in Louisville, Kentucky, police said.

A cord wrapped around the 16-year-old's feet and severed them at her ankles while she was on the "Superman Tower of Power," a police dispatcher said. The girl was taken to a local hospital.

Wasn't there a news story in TT week about a guy who worked at the fair being grabbed hold of by a scared "passenger?" and dropped? Although the story was about the fact he called him a rascist name! Typical! I would have called him worse if he did that to me!

Although the story was about the fact he called him a rascist name! Typical! I would have called him worse if he did that to me!

He grabbed the guy by the throat and lifted him 15 feet before dropping him because he called him a racist name when he changed his mind and asked to be let off the ride, so I was told.

Although the story was about the fact he called him a rascist name! Typical! I would have called him worse if he did that to me!

He grabbed the guy by the throat and lifted him 15 feet before dropping him because he called him a racist name when he changed his mind and asked to be let off the ride, so I was told.

Ahh ok, still the guy called him a whatever, so he tried to kill him, and the guy who got called the name got let off? :huh: Obviously I don't know the full story but it sounds strange!

This happened last year on one of those rides clicky . . .

(CNN) -- A girl's feet were cut off Thursday when a free-fall thrill ride malfunctioned at the Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom Amusement Park in Louisville, Kentucky, police said.

A cord wrapped around the 16-year-old's feet and severed them at her ankles while she was on the "Superman Tower of Power," a police dispatcher said. The girl was taken to a local hospital.

Could have been worse :blink:

Teen decapitated by Six Flags roller coaster

Archived