The Height Of Terrorism In The Uk

monasqueen

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regardless of terrorism. all bus and train spotters should be shot on sight anyhoo.

Why, what have they done to offend you?

I spotted at least 6 people along the Prom yesterday, photographing the horse trams. Some family groups. Should they all be shot?

Regardless of terrorism. all bus and train spotters should be shot on sight anyhoo.

Why, what have they done to offend you?

I spotted at least 6 people along the Prom yesterday, photographing the horse trams. Some family groups. Should they all be shot?

Yes all of them - but those who smoke, drink or have dogs should be first.

I worked with a bus spotter on a summer job when I was a kid - I knows what I'm talking about here :blink: Believe me or don't.

Theres a shock, the Daily Mail.

A bus spotter has decided to give up his lifelong hobby

Big fucking WOW, how many thousands of people bus/plane/train spot in the UK?

If there was a cause for concern then loads of the spotters would have made a big stink about it by now like the rest of the people who`s so called civil liberties have been bummed by anti terror laws and the like.

LOL nice serious petitions then, that micky mouse shite does nothing. If people were serious about anti terror laws having such a negative impact on their hobbies then an intarweb petition is not the way ahead.

On the other side of it, i would prefer it if some people were asked questions and quizzed about what they are doing rather than no fucker being asked and are free to dick targets and sites as much as they want.

Times have changed, either deal with it or get another hobby.

Archived