Dara O' Briain At The Villa

ade

Dara O'Briain is coming to the Villa Marina on 6th November.

From IOM Today

STAND-UP comedian Dara O'Briain will perform at the Villa Marina, Douglas, on Thursday, November 6.

Tickets, priced £19, are now on sale for the performance by the funnyman who is known for hosting BBC 2's Mock The Week.

He has also been a guest presenter on Have I Got News For You and is known in Ireland for hosting RTE2's The Panel.

Tickets are available from the Welcome Centre at the Sea Terminal, Douglas, by ringing the ticket hotline on 694555 or by visiting www.villagaiety.com

Recently watched his DVD and it's fab stuff. Booked my tickets!

AT - thanks for the heads up that you're not going. That cloud of doom that seems to follow you around would block the view.

AT - thanks for the heads up that you're not going. That cloud of doom that seems to follow you around would block the view.

Since the Villa Marina has been done up there definately does appear to have been an attempt to attract bigger names etc, even if some are private promotions. OK they may not be to be everyones taste at least there is now a choice. On the back of which went to the KT Tunstall gig last night and I thought she put on a great show and as she easily sold out this time I would expect her to be back sometime

The problem with you youngsters these days is that you're too easily impressed with what is relatively poor talent. I hark back to the days of Tommy Cockles...now he really was a proper comedian.

Archived