*warning*

sheswiththeband

just informing anyone parked in Princes Street Lane, this past week there has been a drunk man in a high viz jacket sitting in various places in the lane. yesterday and today he was trying to get into peoples cars to sit and drink his strong bow. the police came down but he wandered off.

lock up your cars cos he was sat in a silver one yesterday.

:o

just informing anyone parked in Princes Street Lane, this past week there has been a drunk man in a high viz jacket sitting in various places in the lane. yesterday and today he was trying to get into peoples cars to sit and drink his strong bow. the police came down but he wandered off.

lock up your cars cos he was sat in a silver one yesterday.

:o

Ha ha he sounds like a legend :lol:

Gotta be careful round Princes St, some right nutcases live round that area. Remember this lot that used to live at number 45.......mental the lot of them......!!!

I see your 45 and raise you a 28. Nutters through and through.

Please explain. I know the people who live in 28 and wouldn't classify them as nutters.

I grew up in number 28, Sausage mentioned the people that used to live at 45, I obviously wasn't clear that I meant the ones that used to live in 28 (my lot!). No offence meant to those who live there now.

Archived