Grand Theft Auto Reportedly Inspires Teen Rampage

3v0

Anti-violent videogame campaigners have long searched for hard evidence that some titles inspire real-life crimes, and now they may have an example.

Source

This sort of stuff pisses me off, I don't care what they say, you have to be a certain kind of person headcase to do anything like that and playing a game or watching a film is not going to make you more likely to do it, anyone who thinks any different to me better watch out or i'll get my mate Ray to find your address and come round with Packie & Jacob and fuck you up :rolleyes::D

• 1 month later...

Reminds me when Paperboy came out. There was a queue of 7-14 year olds outside every newsagent looking for a job. As for the carnage after the release of Frogger...

• 1 month later...

What a crock of shite, they found a copy of the game in his house, did they also check for a sky dish?

Plenty of programmes to watch real life crimes and plot how to spend his time, or maybe..just maybe he was a fucking idiot who did this of his own accord to satisfy his sexual needs that stemmed from something deep in his genetics/childhood ect.

What a crock of shite, they found a copy of the game in his house, did they also check for a sky dish?

Plenty of programmes to watch real life crimes and plot how to spend his time, or maybe..just maybe he was a fucking idiot who did this of his own accord to satisfy his sexual needs that stemmed from something deep in his genetics/childhood ect.

There have always been sick people in the world, I wonder how they got on before computer games? I can imagine Jack the Ripper having a quick blast on Manhunt on his Ye Olde XBoxe before going out murdering :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england...ire/3538066.stm

"Leicestershire police have confirmed a copy of the game was found, but in Stefan's'(the victim) bedroom and not with Leblanc (the murderer). "

its still amazing I've seen this case quote time and time again as "evidence" about how computer games are responsible for making people nutters, but the above nugget of trust is always conveniently forgotten.

There have always been sick people in the world, I wonder how they got on before computer games?......

I thought that was pretty obvious, Rap Music.....

Archived