Motorcyce Event On The Ayres Nnr

CJW

Oh I see. It's happened before so it should be allowed to continue...
:o hell of a arguement on ya fella :o

so does that mean i can put on my nimby hat and jump up and down saying that we should stop all the birds from breeding because they did it last year :lol: , get off your high horse before you fall off, muppet <_<

Ah yes, the logical thinking of someone arguing for the sake of it.

I will not discuss this matter with you any further.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get over it <_< it's the 2 day enduro same as last year, if you had taken the time to look at their website you would have seen this

2 Day Enduro

just the same as last year they will run around the "Point" below the high water mark , If any of your terns ar nesting below the high water mark they must be a special breed of sub aquatic terns and not the type you are on bleating about

From the write-up I've seen online, last year's 2-day on 7th/8th July didn't go onto the beaches *shrugs*

Great news!. Well done people and Daff too.

I am just praying that the idiotic views of "humans are the best everything else can f off" attitude from some here are a minority.

ps sh1tehawk you are truely the biggest muppet on this forum.

I wonder if DAFF will prosecute if it goes ahead.

I'm thinking more along the lines of how I can get it stopped. Prevention being better than cure and all that.

The lady mentions, in her email, that DAFF are going to be fact finding which (I presume) will involve going up to the reserve to ascertain what the status of breeding birds is up there. Unfortunately I have no confidence in their ability to do this accurately.

Looks like I'm going to be stood on the beach on Sunday morning...

Breeding birds............. are they Shags?

I only like "birds" if i can eat them ;) (not the ones from Peel though)

I wouldn't be surprised if CJW started trying to ban next years TT under the grounds of loads of insects will be murdered by the motorcycles in the races!!

FFS, a few bikes going past at a distance surely can't severely disturb a few nesting birds.

Well no-where near as much as the longtails/polecats/cats/wallabies/dog not on a lead/screaming children, motorhomes etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if CJW started trying to ban next years TT under the grounds of loads of insects will be murdered by the motorcycles in the races!!

FFS, a few bikes going past at a distance surely can't severely disturb a few nesting birds.

Well no-where near as much as the longtails/polecats/cats/wallabies/dog not on a lead/screaming children, motorhomes etc.

So the blinkered biker backlash begins...

I think you're too close to a humour black hole.

I was up there on Sunday fishing, I had my dog with me and I will continue to do so.

Hope it was on its lead.

No but it was kept under proper control and was prevented from worrying, disturbing or chasing any animal or bird, or causing a nuisance or annoyance to any person.

We were on the beach below the high water mark so not even in the reserve, like the bikes will be. :P

bikecat.gif

Archived