Malarkey Resigns From Liberal Vannin

Albert Tatlock

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it obviously took maberky a long time to find out where the butter and jam for the bread comes from. if you ain't got a 'brown' nose you're not going to get many feathers for your nest. the spineless ballasalla man knew where to jump when the runway extension votes were getting cast.

A victory of common sense over Karran sense. He was elected to represent the people of Douglas South; not the interests of the Liberal Vannin party.

On the other hand, he only won by fifty votes, so if he hadn't been running on a Liberal Vannin ticket...

I'm afraid thats the calibre of the LVP candidates all over. Only PK himself has been around long enough and is stubborn enough to deny the crown shilling.

No doubt Bill will now be renewing his passport so that he and his spouse can use the CPA ticket to knock up their airmiles at the expense of the taxpayer. The only bright side is that it will reduce the opportunities for the others to do the trips.

Does anyone report the number of times Tynwald Members travel off-island, where to, how long for and for what purpose, and whether their spouses travelled with them. Perhaps that shoudl be disclosed prior to general elections, its bad enough we have to pay for them to drive to work.

it obviously took maberky a long time to find out where the butter and jam for the bread comes from. if you ain't got a 'brown' nose you're not going to get many feathers for your nest.

In my opinion he's actually made a brave decision and realised that it is better to be in government and try to influence decisions than to simply stand on the outside and critise everything. Its easy to complain and oppose everything when you don't have to be accountable for it.

it obviously took maberky a long time to find out where the butter and jam for the bread comes from. if you ain't got a 'brown' nose you're not going to get many feathers for your nest.

In my opinion he's actually made a brave decision and realised that it is better to be in government and try to influence decisions than to simply stand on the outside and critise everything.

there are enough muppets 'in' government already, and there is nothing brave about shutting up about the government shortcomings and jumping on the gravy train with the other take takes

it obviously took maberky a long time to find out where the butter and jam for the bread comes from. if you ain't got a 'brown' nose you're not going to get many feathers for your nest. the spineless ballasalla man knew where to jump when the runway extension votes were getting cast.

Just wondering where the butter and jam comes from?

(is it the queens/British empire club?) or am I in the dark still :o

Just wondering where the butter and jam comes from?

(is it the queens/British empire club?) or am I in the dark still :o

it arrives in brown envelopes upon making the 'correct' decission

Archived