[BBC News] Man held in 'firearms' incident

Newsbot

Those paint balls hurt like hell! You get big red lumps wherever they hit that last for days.

(off thread) I was thinking about you Oogie, last week trying to remember what the very very first forum was called and who was in/on it.....still can't remember, I know Ans has been around for ever,snarling and bitching ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At my local store the other day, a child was brandishing a plastic gun, while his mother was explaining that "I am not normally in favour of guns but...."

Here's another gun crime thug in the making - being able to pretend shoot people as a child is only one step away from doing it for real just a little later in life.

:rolleyes:

See Rallybug's comment.

it won't be long before you are not allowed your own kitchen knife in your own garden for your own barbeque. in fact, kitchen knives will be illegal and everything will have to be purchased presliced.

More people have died at the hands of speeders than firearms on the Island, they are really dangerous----summary justice for them then? you speed you are taken out of the car and shot--a fair comparison?

Christ, what a ridiculous comparison.

More people have died at the hands of speeders than firearms on the Island, they are really dangerous----summary justice for them then? you speed you are taken out of the car and shot--a fair comparison?

Christ, what ridiculous comparison.

such a bad comparison that they will get voted in.

Christ, what ridiculous comparison.

Why? are you a speeder? do they not kill people, when was the last death by firearms on the island?

I think the use of these devices should be investigated properly and reported after every such incident - if not already.

I agree but at the end of the day if some dick is waving a knife around he's earned a f**king good tazering in my book. If I was a copper I wouldn't be taking any chances on it and you can't blame them for doing what they did.

Archived