New Tv Talent Show Visits Island

britainskaraoke

Britains Karaoke TV Talent Show - Isle Of Man

As you may be aware - Britains Karaoke the new TV Talent Show will be on the Island the

27th and 28th July 2008 at Paramount City

27th - All day - Open auditions to get through to Live auditions show.

27th - 8pm til 11:30pm - Audition Live show with Celebrity performances for National TV

28th 8pm til 11:30pm - Audition Finals show with Celebrity Panel and Performances.

Winners will go through to London Live finals and be in with chance of Record Contract and 10K Cash Prize.

Thank you very much and see you all there.

To AUDITION please email

audition@britainskaraoke2008.co.uk

Any queries please contact the team on

contact@britainskaraoke2008.com

post-12899-1215530502_thumb.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like channel 190-200 on Sky (forget where exactly)

It's in amongst all the quality channels tho ofc ;)

It's also host to other popular programmes such as an Aislyne Horgan Wallace one and Chris Kenna

Did this really need 2 forum posts?

Haha

Take a peek on RED TV and see the adverts for this, hillarious

Awful quality programme

The show has nothing to do with Red TV.

SDMC is the production company making the show along with D9 Productions - we have repeatedly asked RedTV to take down there site.

Btw: Thanks to your spam-like posting style, you're on mod preview - nothing you post appears until it's approved. I can do without five posts about your show...

It's like channel 190-200 on Sky (forget where exactly)

It's in amongst all the quality channels tho ofc ;)

It's also host to other popular programes such as an Aislyne Horgan Wallace one and Chris Kenna

Did this really need 2 forum posts?

Well i am Chris Kenna so thanks for the personal attack but this show is for Channel 5.

So few more people watching this - I present this show and being from the island just wanted to make sure as much advertisement for local talent went out as possible.

If you dont like the shows please don't watch - plenty of people do - but dnt feel the need to slate me or my work.

Cheers

The show has nothing to do with Red TV.

SDMC is the production company making the show along with D9 Productions - we have repeatedly asked RedTV to take down there site.

Isn't in on RED TV? that's what I said

Edit: Apologies, it used to be advertised on RED

Btw: Thanks to your spam-like posting style, you're on mod preview - nothing you post appears until it's approved. I can do without five posts about your show...

Sorry - was not spamming just wanted to get word out.

Will stop but as a moderator for this sight.

Is it right you can personally attack the work of individuals on the site - your users yes but the UN BIAST moderator.

Bit out of order....

[...take down there site.

Hope the show's better than the grammar.

ha ha

very good !!!!

Well this is why im not in a real job - because my grammar is bad. - Blame Castle Rushen High School....

So chose a job where can still earn the Superstar wages but be think as pig s....

TV Presenter was the obvious choice lol

If you dont like the shows please don't watch - plenty of people do - but dnt feel the need to slate me or my work.

Where's the slating? You're making yourself look so bad, nobody here really needs to try.

Archived