New Tv Talent Show Visits Island

britainskaraoke

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1447763/brit...show_across_uk/

Hello and welcome to Manchester where it seems like the whole city (10 contestants and somebody sitting in a shop doorway) have gone karaoke mad.

I think that's roughly the worst bit of TV I've seen in a long long time - cringeworthy, boring & badly edited. I thought reality tv had already reached the basement, but now it's crashed through to the sewer below. Blimey :blink:

Sorry - was not spamming just wanted to get word out.

Will stop but as a moderator for this sight.

Is it right you can personally attack the work of individuals on the site - your users yes but the UN BIAST moderator.

Bit out of order....

I genuinely haven't got the foggiest what you're on about with that post. I put you on mod preview as you behaved like one of the many spammers we get - that's all. Starting multiple threads about your show will only piss people off, not "get the word out more" - the people that frequent this board aren't stupid, you know - they'll find it. Took you off mod preview now - please just use this thread for any posts about the show.

I think that's roughly the worst bit of TV I've seen in a long long time - cringeworthy, boring & badly edited. I thought reality tv had already reached the basement, but now it's crashed through to the sewer below. Blimey :blink:

Embarrasing innit?

Archived