New Tv Talent Show Visits Island

britainskaraoke

It lasts from 8pm to 12pm?! 16 hours is a marathon session of bad singing to endure. Still at least it shows dedication.

It's tempting to restore Static's self deleted post here... ;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't resist watching some of the video, kind of like why we watch car racing, for the crashes.

It was dire, really rubbish and looked as if it had been produced in a shed.

All of Manchester, what 8 people and a guy who's got lost on the way to the office?

A drunken busker/beggar?

CK himself sounds like a poor version of the guy from BB and WTF is that hair meant to tell us about him?

The Island isn't part of Britain.

It's part of the British Isles.

It's not part of the UK.

Britain, aka Great Britain, is not the same as the British Isles. It just consists of England, Wales and Scotland. Hence Britain's karaoke does not apply to the Island. Hope that clears that up for ya.

Oh you are appearing bitter, childish and something else too. Right, what is your problem with this kid? he's only young, he's 'fit', on tv and has nice teeth, ahhhh now I see, you are all jealous, old, moaney, ugly and boring.

Manx crabs alright, I think its 'dead nice' that a Manx lad has thought about the Isle Of Man when putting his show together, he comes on here and what? you lot behave in your usual crabby way - well arse to ya! Good luck Chris, you can see why people leave the Isle Of Man can't you.....full of Manx Crabby toss pots who think that they are so much better than everyone else, yeah maybe in Port St Mary monkey faces but thats not exactly the world is it? grrr grrr grrr

Edit: Needed to attend to grammatical errors before the forum teachers came and gave me a detention

Oh you are appearing bitter, childish and something else too. Right, what is your problem with this kid? he's only young, he's 'fit', on tv and has nice teeth, ahhhh now I see, you are all jealous, old, moaney, ugly and boring.

Manx crabs alright, I think its 'dead nice' that a Manx lad has thought about the Isle Of Man when putting his show together, he comes on here and what? you lot behave in your usual crabby way - well arse to ya! Good luck Chris, you can see why people leave the Isle Of Man can't you.....full of Manx Crabby toss pots who think that they are so much better than everyone else, yeah maybe in Port St Mary monkey faces but thats not exactly the world is it? grrr grrr grrr

Edit: Needed to attend to grammatical errors before the forum teachers came and gave me a detention

Good post, and as soon as you try to defend yourself you've had it, they pounce on you and make you look like an idiot.

Edit: This isn't based on personal experience, i need no help whatsoever making myself look like an idiot!

Archived