New Tv Talent Show Visits Island

britainskaraoke

Oh you are appearing bitter, childish and something else too. Right, what is your problem with this kid? he's only young, he's 'fit', he's crap, on tv and has nice teeth and orange skin, ahhhh now I see, you are all jealous, old, moaning and boring.

Manx crabs alright, I think its 'dead nice' that a Manx lad has thought about the Isle Of Man when putting his show together, he comes on here and what? you lot behave in your usual crabby way - well arse to ya! Good luck Chris, you can see why people leave the Isle Of Man can't you.....full of Manx Crabby toss pots who think that they are so much better than everyone else, yeah maybe in Port St Mary monkey faces but thats not exactly the world is it? grrr grrr grrr

Edit: Needed to attend to grammatical errors before the forum teachers came and gave me a detention

Good post, and as soon as you try to defend yourself you've had it, they pounce on you and make you look like an idiot.

Edit: This isn't based on personal experience, I need no help whatsoever at making myself look like an idiot!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pure bollocks. It's an Internet Forum. Nowt more than a bit of fun.

If yer head's above the parapet, be prepared for a few arrows.

I mean, coming on here and bragging about "superstar wages" ? You've gotta expect some flak, surely.

You're right about his teeth though. Nice teeth. Maybe he's the next Esther ? Or, woe betide, Cilla ?

If he's in "Showbiz" he'll need fucking thick skin though, trust me...

...GOMH*...

The Island isn't part of Britain.

It's part of the British Isles.

It's not part of the UK.

Britain, aka Great Britain, is not the same as the British Isles. It just consists of England, Wales and Scotland. Hence Britain's karaoke does not apply to the Island. Hope that clears that up for ya.

We are a British Crown Dependancy though, and hold a British passport, Manx citizens are able to be classed as British in terms of national recognition (sports etc.). I therefore don't see a problem calling it Britain Karoke on the Island. (But just to be clear I am not condoning this type of crap TV)

I mean, coming on here and bragging about "superstar wages" ? You've gotta expect some flak, surely.

You're right about his teeth though. Nice teeth. Maybe he's the next Esther ? Or, woe betide, Cilla ?

...GOMH*...

Did notice that bit, looked at that as an attempt at a defence, it did make him look like a bit of a tit, looked online for presenter jobs and average is £18 - £25k a year.

The Island isn't part of Britain.

It's part of the British Isles.

It's not part of the UK.

Britain, aka Great Britain, is not the same as the British Isles. It just consists of England, Wales and Scotland. Hence Britain's karaoke does not apply to the Island. Hope that clears that up for ya.

We are a British Crown Dependancy though, and hold a British passport, Manx citizens are able to be classed as British in terms of national recognition (sports etc.). I therefore don't see a problem calling it Britain Karoke on the Island. (But just to be clear I am not condoning this type of crap TV)

I wouldn't have spoken up , pedantically written on an anonymous internet forum thinking that anyone gave a shit about what I'd written posted it if it had been 'British karaoke', but it isn't.

...GOMH*...

Did notice that bit, looked at that as an attempt at a defence, it did make him look like a bit of a tit, looked online for presenter jobs and average is £18 - £25k a year.

LOL

OMG Didn't realize i would cause such a stir.

Ok - My defense lol

The SUPERSTAR wages comment - a joke - but i do own the production company not work for it - Britains Karaoke has a massive TV deal and the online pilot shows are low budget but the main shows we are filming now are not - that was a pilot to show how the show would run.

Does not reflect the to be aired show AT ALL.

The comments on if the Isle of Man can it be in Britains Karaoke - of course it can I make the show - I make the rules - I love the Island so its in

HA HA

And anyway - before all this I was 7 years in the British army straight from school in the isle of man so that must mean we are British (In a way) so part of Britain.

'The SAS Soldier kicked out for being gay now turned TV Presenter/Producer the News of World among others keep writing about ' Thats me - Just to prove i ain't talking bollocks.

Erm what else...

My Presenting and my shows are Crap - Thats fair enough... Please don't watch if I offend your eyes but with this show and all the other Talent shows on the box - although repetitive they do give people and there talents Exposure and we find stars in among the rubbish.

We have NO text voting - we provide 2 live concerts per show in each city - thats our continued revenue and people who attend the concerts love them.

The Isle of Man has just as much talent as any where else so hopefully we will find it....

Come and watch the show - then slag it off and if you do actually enjoy it or think Im NOT actually a TIT (lol)

then come say hi and tell me what you think....

Regards

Chris Kenna

sort of a down market version of X factor - crappier singers, even worse presenters

How can you have a down market version of X factor? Unless of course it ends with a tramp pissing on your shoes whilst being beaten about the head with a shitty stick.

On second thoughts, thats just exactly what it sounds like.

I think you're all cruel.

You know how it is when your in the SAS (or maybe the Signal's one of the many many units serving the SAS) and your wife casually exposes you as gay, and then you have to leave although the army is ok about it really, and then you end up running your own production company that launches a truly terrible karaoke programme on a channel nobody has ever heard of that tries to set up auditions not in Great Britain, although its curiously called "British Karaoke".

The very same thing happened to me a few months back. It was touch and go for a few weeks. It was only when the magic weevils that lived in my SAS kit bag told me that it was all a dream that I realized I was not going mad.

I think you're all cruel.

You know how it is when your in the SAS (or maybe the Signal's one of the many many units serving the SAS) and your wife casually exposes you as gay, and then you have to leave although the army is ok about it really, and then you end up running your own production company that launches a truly terrible karaoke programme on a channel nobody has ever heard of that tries to set up auditions not in Great Britain, although its curiously called "British Karaoke".

The very same thing happened to me a few months back. It was touch and go for a few weeks. It was only when the magic weevils that lived in my SAS kit bag told me that it was all a dream that I realized I was not going mad.

Thats harsh lol

An channel 5 is a not very well known channel - well just to help

Its the one after 4 .

The Isle of Man is in Great Britain - British Isles - Isle of Man

And Signals - one off many many units - where you get that from 264 SAS signal Squadron have to do the same selection process as any other sas soldier until trade training which is then split - combat and comms - please rip my current career but the army one unless you have done it yourself or even know what your talking about then why bother...

Seems every thing i say just digs me deeper - please it was just to let people know the show was coming and for comments and questions - not to character assinate me......

Will stop posting on here - if you people are there then cool - if audition even better.

If not NO Probs..

The Isle of Man is in Great Britain - British Isles - Isle of Man

No it is not. Please refer to wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Britain

Which specifically states; "but does not include other outlying islands such as the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands"

And Signals - one off many many units - where you get that from 264 SAS signal Squadron have to do the same selection process as any other sas soldier until trade training which is then split - combat and comms - please rip my current career but the army one unless you have done it yourself or even know what your talking about then why bother...

I was not ripping your career. I have total respect for anyone with an army background who has served in the current climate. You did your bit in the Times - I assume that you voluntarily portrayed yourself that way so you can assume that your responsible for how people read and interpret it.

Seems every thing i say just digs me deeper - please it was just to let people know the show was coming and for comments and questions - not to character assinate me......

Yes. You seem to have a real knack for it.

Just after leaving school i spent a couple of years labouring for my dad who was a bricklayer.

Of course this couple of years carrying bricks up and down a ladder now makes me a qualified brickie.

You believe that then you should start your own media company and give yourself celeb wages

Archived