New Tv Talent Show Visits Island

britainskaraoke

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And Signals - one off many many units - where you get that from 264 SAS signal Squadron have to do the same selection process as any other sas soldier until trade training which is then split - combat and comms - please rip my current career but the army one unless you have done it yourself or even know what your talking about then why bother...

NO THEY ARE FKIN NOT 264 is a support unit they are not fully badged, they have to do a further selection to become full regiment, and at least 80% fail thier selection is naff all like full selection, how dare you say a crap hat posting is full badge

http://www.britainskaraoke2008.com/index.htm

Your website looks naff, your trailer on it makes me feel slightly nauseous. £20 a ticket??? Really, good luck trying to get it sold out on both two nights, not even weekend nights but a Sunday and a Monday. This really hasn't been thought through has it.

Glad to see your using a spell checker now though.

Anyway, all in all, biggest fail off the year?

epicfail.jpg

And Signals - one off many many units - where you get that from 264 SAS signal Squadron have to do the same selection process as any other sas soldier until trade training which is then split - combat and comms - please rip my current career but the army one unless you have done it yourself or even know what your talking about then why bother...

NO THEY ARE FKIN NOT 264 is a support unit they are not fully badged, they have to do a further selection to become full regiment, and at least 80% fail thier selection is naff all like full selection, how dare you say a crap hat posting is full badge

Jesus was a crap hat (true story.)

Jesus was a crap hat (true story.)

Yes but the regiment nailed the bugger in the end

Karaoke, SAS, fluffy kittens, website design, homophobia and now religion, this thread has it all.

*ponders how to introduce steam packet*

Karaoke, SAS, fluffy kittens, website design, homophobia and now religion, this thread has it all.

*ponders how to introduce steam packet*

I hope the Steam Pirates will charge them commercial rates for bringing the equipment over.

*sorted*

Archived