New Tv Talent Show Visits Island

britainskaraoke

So this 'event' didn't happen then but according to the story in the Courier it will be back

But Ballasalla man Chris Kenna could not confirm what channel it would be shown on, where the event would be held, or even if he would be presenting it

The word bullshitter fantasist springs to mind.

Still if he is looking for a new venue I hear the back room at The Old Market Inn is free.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So this 'event' didn't happen then but according to the story in the Courier it will be back

But Ballasalla man Chris Kenna could not confirm what channel it would be shown on, where the event would be held, or even if he would be presenting it

The word bullshitter fantasist springs to mind.

He sounds like the IOM's answer to Barry George - 'ex-SAS' fantasist desperate to become a celeb. If Dot Tilbury gets assassinated we know who will be picked up for questioning first.

SAS my ass, I've spoken to my mate who has just left the Para's and the only selection process the SAS have, to even earn the title SAS is the specific process they go through to become SAS, even the Army denied you were in the SAS.

Just say you were in the Army and did what you did ( hats off for that, its one job I couldnt do ), as you obviously werent in the SAS, maybe a attached Unit, but that still isnt the SAS.

£20 for a " talent show " is a rip off, espc as I can go see the same people every Sunday for FREE in Colours............£20 vs FREE...........god thats a tough one.

Maybe £5 yes and thats a HUGE maybe.

Fair do's on thinking of the IOM when you came up for the idea for the show, but coming from here you should know that people will deff not pay £20 espc as its on a Sunday and Monday. You may get some desparate people who need there 5 minutes of fame badly enough, but why dont they just go on the X-Factor for FREE ( well less cost of travel + hotel ) but then again you could make a weekend of it and get shown to millions of people.

I'm voting this thread of the year!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, welcome to Manx Forums, its a great place to say things.

• 4 months later...
It's like channel 190-200 on Sky (forget where exactly)

It's in amongst all the quality channels tho ofc ;)

It's also host to other popular programmes such as an Aislyne Horgan Wallace one and Chris Kenna

page1 post3

Did this really need 2 forum posts?

lol 5 pages later.

It's like channel 190-200 on Sky (forget where exactly)

It's in amongst all the quality channels tho ofc ;)

It's also host to other popular programes such as an Aislyne Horgan Wallace one and Chris Kenna

Did this really need 2 forum posts?

Well i am Chris Kenna so thanks for the personal attack but this show is for Channel 5.

So few more people watching this - I present this show and being from the island just wanted to make sure as much advertisement for local talent went out as possible.

If you dont like the shows please don't watch - plenty of people do - but dnt feel the need to slate me or my work.

Cheers

how come i dont know you if you live in ballasalla thats my manor.. for 49 years and i aint heard of you my friend.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1447763/brit...show_across_uk/

Hello and welcome to Manchester where it seems like the whole city (10 contestants and somebody sitting in a shop doorway) have gone karaoke mad.

I think that's roughly the worst bit of TV I've seen in a long long time - cringeworthy, boring & badly edited. I thought reality tv had already reached the basement, but now it's crashed through to the sewer below. Blimey :blink:

Sorry - was not spamming just wanted to get word out.

Will stop but as a moderator for this sight.

Is it right you can personally attack the work of individuals on the site - your users yes but the UN BIAST moderator.

Bit out of order....

I genuinely haven't got the foggiest what you're on about with that post. I put you on mod preview as you behaved like one of the many spammers we get - that's all. Starting multiple threads about your show will only piss people off, not "get the word out more" - the people that frequent this board aren't stupid, you know - they'll find it. Took you off mod preview now - please just use this thread for any posts about the show.

a very bold statement.

are you a betting woman i see the poker link .. im a player $2/$4 TABLES..

Archived