Bloody Weather

What the hell's going on? We're supposed to be in the throw's of summer, yet the weather has been so shite since mid-june.

I'm sure i remember whole summers of ace weather when i was a kid, even not that long ago. But the last few years have been like this.

Is this global warming? Can we expect this to continue or worsen year on year, or have we just had a really bad run this lastr few years?

What the hell's going on? We're supposed to be in the throw's of summer, yet the weather has been so shite since mid-june.

I'm sure i remember whole summers of ace weather when i was a kid, even not that long ago. But the last few years have been like this.

Is this global warming? Can we expect this to continue or worsen year on year, or have we just had a really bad run this lastr few years?

Good old Manx summer.

When I was a kid my mum used to have us, what seemed, down Douglas beach every day in the summer holidays.

So not suited to the UK climate.

You know I am proper pissed off with the weather - it has not stopped raining all day, yesterday I was walking from the shops and I got pissed on so that I was soaked through the the bone, my heavy coat stuck to me I was that wet, i started crying as I had my new ipod and phone in my pocket and there was water filling up in my fucking pockets so I had to try and run home, couldnt see as the wind and rain was in my eyees and I was bout 3 stone heavier due to rain and wet clothes.

I just got back from turkey on Sat, where i had been sunbathing in 40 degrees, to come back to this grey constant drizzle. Im gettin so sick of the UK that I have seriously been looking at places we could emigrate before we settle down to have a family etc. I mean it cant be getting any better can it, I think we have to accept that the weather is fucked and this is what us Brits have to look forward to from now on. MISERY

I have my sistr and her baby coming over tomorrow, all my plans of going to parks, doing out door stuff - totally abanonded, will end up watching dvds in the house more likely - I even had to put my heating on tonight, IT IS JULY!!!!!

It really isnt a joke any more is it, it actually really effects my mood - deffo would love to live in a warm climate. things are so much more happy when there is a bit of sun and warm breeze. I wouldnt mind but in the summer is it too much to expect some sun!!

grrrrr

Well i didnt go anywhere exotic, only the Isle of Wight, but it was hot enought to get my bikini on and lie on the beach. Even cloudy days were warm enough to wear sleeveless T's. We just need towing south about 300 miles.

Archived