Tram Horse 'nappies' Are Now 'animal Waste Receptacles'

Jimcalagon

If shit catchers are to be used by the horse trams, can we please get something similar for all of the horses that drop shit uncontrolled on all of the other public rights of way on this Island.

At least the corpy has a street cleaner to follow on after the horses - out towards the country, the stuff stays on the roads (and often on the walkways, ugh) for days.

Sounds plus-plus good to me.

Nope - double plus ungood

Ha ha - I get that because I'm actually reading 1984 right now* for the first time - partly because of tatlock going on about it all the time happening in real life.

*Though not actually right now because I'm at work and on the interweb and it's much harder to look like I'm doing work if I'm reading a book than if I'm typing away and looking all concentrate-y.

If shit catchers are to be used by the horse trams, can we please get something similar for all of the horses that drop shit uncontrolled on all of the other public rights of way on this Island.

At least the corpy has a street cleaner to follow on after the horses - out towards the country, the stuff stays on the roads (and often on the walkways, ugh) for days.

What's the problem with it?

Unless you're walking or cycling......

Next we'll be putting nappies on pigeons, seaguls, cats, fish, basking sharks - anything else that shits.....

What rubbish/

Ha ha - I get that because I'm actually reading 1984 right now* for the first time - partly because of tatlock going on about it all the time happening in real life.

"People simply disappeared, always during the night. Your name was removed from the registers, every record of everything you had ever done was wiped out, your one-time existence was denied and then forgotten. You were abolished, annihilated: vaporized was the usual word."

...didn't something like that just happen here after "I'd do anything".

out towards the country, the stuff stays on the roads (and often on the walkways, ugh) for days.

WTF :o :o it's the countryside what do you expect , next you will want the entrance to every field to have a wheel-wash fitted so that farm equipment doesn't bring mud out on to the road and cow's fitted with catalytic converters and air filters so the smell of them doesn't offend your city dweller nose, If you dont want mud and other residues from the country on you shoes stay in town sorted, you city types really are a strange breed.

:blink:

Making farmers wash their vehicle tyres before going on the road is an excellent idea! If I dropped mud and crap all over the road I would be prosecuted!

I don't ride a motorbike but I suspect hitting some of the crap that is left on the Gansey/Fishers Hill Road makes things very exciting!

Archived