[BBC News] Rare skateboard stolen on island

Newsbot

The board was taken in the early hours of Sunday on a grassed area at Queens Promenade at Douglas, opposite the Queens hotel.

So why was it left there if it was so valuable? I ain't leaving my camera lying around somewhere and then wonder when it's gone...

Doesn't take Sherlock fucking Holmes to work this one out anyway - nice board, probably showed off with it as you do, left it there, some 'mate' or 'mates' came back and took it as they knew where it was left. Either chucked in the sea or hidden in the cupboard for secret trials during the night. Either that, or Grandma Smith and Poodle Polly took it to speed up the journey to the post office, and I doubt that.

Arrest all of his mates - case closed, I want my reward.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey im the owner of the board i didn't report it missing my bloody mother did i didnt tell them it was rare that shit would be embaressing but yeah i got it back and i didn't care about loosing it, it just cus my mum bought it and she wasnt very happy about m loosing it

lol i find the thing very funny :P

( she dosn't lol )

laters

yeeeeeeeeeah eggggggggggggggggggggg

hey im the owner of the board i didn't report it missing my bloody mother did i didnt tell them it was rare that shit would be embaressing but yeah i got it back and i didn't care about loosing it, it just cus my mum bought it and she wasnt very happy about m loosing it

( she dosn't lol )

laters

( she dosn't lol )

laters

Its good to see that you value belongings bought for you by your parents :whatever:, it gets my goat when fools like you who have no concept of the value of money and just expect it to be handed to you when ever you want something you really do sound like a complete waster, get out get a job and lose something that has taken you a while to save up for then see how it feels and maybe then you might see this little episode from your mothers point of view, <_<

My son used to have this attitude while he lived with his mother and was constantly on the phone asking for money, when his mother got remarried for the 4th time he really felt 'hard done to' so he came to live with me. its taken a while to beat abit of sense in to him but what do you expect from a teenager,luckily he now has a part time job and if he wants some thing he has to work for it or pay me back any money lent to him before he gets anymore and it seems to work :)

( she dosn't lol )

laters

This makes you sound about 8.

Oh no, wait a minute, you probably are.

Get Mummy to buy you a dictionary and some English lessons. Then come back in - lets say, 20 years, maybe.

dude, laters

Knob.

Archived