Cod 4 Deathmatch Competition

MarcusAurelius

Be good to see some of the Mann Arena regulars down at the shop for a deathmatch competition on our 6 pc LAN on CoD 4

Just 1 pound entry with the winner keeping the cash ;)

Sunday 27th July from 6pm ish at Gamesmaster in Ramsey

Please pop in store prior to evening to pay entry fee

Also be doing a 360 Fifa 08 competition at some point in August so if anyone fancies that let me know

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slowly??

I'll rephrase that.

Someone who's not very good could slowly increase their XP over a number of months and get plenty of perks etc.

Somebody who is good, but not played it for very long would not have as many perks yet, so the advantage, though small would be with the player who has played it longest.

If everyone starts with the same profile, the players with natural ability will shine .

For example, when at a previous 2v2 tournament, one team wanted to be Allies so that they could have a particular gun that they felt was the best, and would ultimately give them the advantage.

In a 15 minute final they were destroyed 75-40.

Slowly??

I'll rephrase that.

Someone who's not very good could slowly increase their XP over a number of months and get plenty of perks etc.

Somebody who is good, but not played it for very long would not have as many perks yet, so the advantage, though small would be with the player who has played it longest.

If everyone starts with the same profile, the players with natural ability will shine .

For example, when at a previous 2v2 tournament, one team wanted to be Allies so that they could have a particular gun that they felt was the best, and would ultimately give them the advantage.

In a 15 minute final they were destroyed 75-40.

Thank god the grenade launcher attachment & Martyrdom perk won't be on.

I'd love to give it a shot but dare say the transition from PS3 to PC may just mean that I get my arse kicked more than usual.

Some of the people entered are in a similar boat in that they dont really play on pc's too often yet have gone Prestige on 360/PS3.Its more of a laugh really , some take it really seriously , had clan members down last time , one of them was crying outside the shop when he got beat ( the lad must be at least 17 or 18 )

Anyway pop in and I might just let you have some free practice time to get used to it ;)

Archived