MarcusAurelius

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
on our own pc's???

and why not run pam mode that way there's no lame weapons and lame perks

:D

We supply the pc's ;)

No idea what PAM mode is , the way we ran the competition last time seemed to work well , so we will leave it at that.Still opportunity to come down and enter.More the merrier.Had a few of the regulars get cocky about it , so would be good to see someone give them a good beating.

do you need to enter before tonight?

am tempted

Come along.We will make room.Going to the shop soon so if anyone wants to make a last minute entry pop along sometime after 5.Don't need to bring anything , just your whole £1 entry fee.Got somewhere in the region of 20 entries so far , should be good , installed the new maps the other day as well.

was a good laugh thanks for organising it

I fear I'm not a hardcore enough COD4 player for the clan that lives there but enjoyed it

• 4 months later...
I'd love to give it a shot but dare say the transition from PS3 to PC may just mean that I get my arse kicked more than usual.

Some of the people entered are in a similar boat in that they dont really play on pc's too often yet have gone Prestige on 360/PS3.Its more of a laugh really , some take it really seriously , had clan members down last time , one of them was crying outside the shop when he got beat ( the lad must be at least 17 or 18 )

Anyway pop in and I might just let you have some free practice time to get used to it ;)

The clan thing was a dare/ joke and nobody was 'crying outside'.

Now now Geoffrey , there were quite a few people who saw you crying like a baby.And your clan comments are laughable , you just saw your arse , thats all.We know how Melon and Tom like to gloat how great they are.I would inform you of our next competition but seeing as I don't have the inclination to let any of your geeky internet knobs here anymore , I don't think there would be a point.

Run along and tell Bev & John about the nasty mean man at the game shop.Will give you an acknowledgement next time I have the bad fortune to see you in shopshite.

Now now Geoffrey

there were quite a few people who saw you crying like a baby.And your clan comments are laughable , you just saw your arse , thats all.We know how Melon and Tom like to gloat how great they are.I would inform you of our next competition but seeing as I don't have the inclination to let any of your geeky internet knobs here anymore , I don't think there would be a point.

Run along and tell Bev & John about the nasty mean man at the game shop.Will give you an acknowledgement next time I have the bad fortune to see you in shopshite.

Haha, not that we were going to come, but way to half your market in ramsey. None of us expected to do well or bragged about anything, it was just something to do and we had a laugh with it, we could always help you invent other things that happened at future events if you want?

Archived