Cod 4 Deathmatch Competition

MarcusAurelius

And your clan comments are laughable , you just saw your arse , thats all.We know how Melon and Tom like to gloat how great they are

Haha, what?! You genuinely are just making things up, out of nothing - the clan thing was a bit of fun, a joke even.. Noone 'bragged' about how great they are, and noone took it seriously - infact half of us there had never played the game and knew that we were terrible - and I am 100% sure noone 'cried' haha, it's pathetic though, that you have to make things up to make your events seem more exciting than they were, (Not a dig at your events, but it's funny to see how exaggerated your 'events' are)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And your clan comments are laughable , you just saw your arse , thats all.We know how Melon and Tom like to gloat how great they are

Haha, what?! You genuinely are just making things up, out of nothing - the clan thing was a bit of fun, a joke even.. Noone 'bragged' about how great they are, and noone took it seriously - infact half of us there had never played the game and knew that we were terrible - and I am 100% sure noone 'cried' haha, it's pathetic though, that you have to make things up to make your events seem more exciting than they were, (Not a dig at your events, but it's funny to see how exaggerated your 'events' are)

I don't need to make anything up , and it is admirable that you are sticking up for your friend but some of Geoff's colleagues at Shopshite who were there on the evening will confirm he cried 'like a baby'

As regards our competitions , feel free to have a dig , but apart from mannarena where else is there on this rock where you can get together and play on a public network ? Seems a few posters on here appreciate what we try to do

was a good laugh thanks for organising it

I fear I'm not a hardcore enough COD4 player for the clan that lives there but enjoyed it

Was good fun last night, thanks for setting it up mark.

Casey wanted to say thanks again, he was well chuffed :)

So what and when is the next comp?

There are others I could quote , pm's I have received etc.. but I don't need to justify anything to you or Geoffrey.

Haha, not that we were going to come, but way to half your market in ramsey. None of us expected to do well or bragged about anything, it was just something to do and we had a laugh with it, we could always help you invent other things that happened at future events if you want?

'Half your market' talk about inflating your own self importance and value.In the past 6 months , you have bought 1 game on the DS for £14.99.Do you think as a business we are going to miss that level of revenue from you.For every 1 type of customer like you , we have 10 very happy customers that understand we cannot compete with the prices you can get on the internet , Game , HMV etc...

I don't need to make anything up , and it is admirable that you are sticking up for your friend but some of Geoff's colleagues at Shopshite who were there on the evening will confirm he cried 'like a baby'

As regards our competitions , feel free to have a dig , but apart from mannarena where else is there on this rock where you can get together and play on a public network ? Seems a few posters on here appreciate what we try to do

First of all, I clearly said

(Not a dig at your events)
, So any sympathy quotes of people saying they enjoyed it aren't really relevant.. well done you.

Secondly, it's quite a stretch to say that a 17 year old was crying when he lost a game, and saying that IS something you have to justify to me and geoff, and the other four who were with us.. because it simply didn't happen, haha. And don't tell me it's 'admirable' that I am sticking up for geoff, I wouldn't even be writing in this thread if it didn't catch my eye as something that would never happen, it's actually funny that you are getting so riled up though, that we aren't welcome at your next event, does someone need a good cry?

Haha, not that we were going to come, but way to half your market in ramsey. None of us expected to do well or bragged about anything, it was just something to do and we had a laugh with it, we could always help you invent other things that happened at future events if you want?

'Half your market' talk about inflating your own self importance and value.In the past 6 months , you have bought 1 game on the DS for £14.99.Do you think as a business we are going to miss that level of revenue from you.For every 1 type of customer like you , we have 10 very happy customers that understand we cannot compete with the prices you can get on the internet , Game , HMV etc...

He wasn't inflating his own self importance, if you can remember, you said you didn't want any of us 'Geeky internet knobs' at your next event, I wonder with a game/lan shop, who your market is? None of us said anything about your business, that you can't compete with internet prices etc. Noone said your competitions are bad, save the whining for other people - we simply called you out on things you said, which I, nor any of the people who were therewith us, can believe you are STILL trying to say happened, I have to say I really expected you to backpeddle your way out of it.. Now you look like an idiot, anyway

Oh, and keep calling it shopshite, maybe he'll get ashamed of where he works because of your wonderful wordplay, and cry

Is there any public servers anymore like the old days they were well supported.

I was thinking of starting a server myself i think you can get them cheap these days.

First of all, I clearly said

(Not a dig at your events)
, So any sympathy quotes of people saying they enjoyed it aren't really relevant.. well done you.

Secondly, it's quite a stretch to say that a 17 year old was crying when he lost a game, and saying that IS something you have to justify to me and geoff, and the other four who were with us.. because it simply didn't happen, haha. And don't tell me it's 'admirable' that I am sticking up for geoff, I wouldn't even be writing in this thread if it didn't catch my eye as something that would never happen, it's actually funny that you are getting so riled up though, that we aren't welcome at your next event, does someone need a good cry?

He wasn't inflating his own self importance, if you can remember, you said you didn't want any of us 'Geeky internet knobs' at your next event, I wonder with a game/lan shop, who your market is? None of us said anything about your business, that you can't compete with internet prices etc. Noone said your competitions are bad, save the whining for other people - we simply called you out on things you said, which I, nor any of the people who were therewith us, can believe you are STILL trying to say happened, I have to say I really expected you to backpeddle your way out of it.. Now you look like an idiot, anyway

Oh, and keep calling it shopshite, maybe he'll get ashamed of where he works because of your wonderful wordplay, and cry

Thanks for the laugh Kyren

As a game shop our market are customers who BUY games from us.How many times have you or Geoffrey bought games from us ? Not many !!

I don't need to backpeddle on anything , and I don't need to prove anything.

If you want to complain , you can write to the manager.

You can say what you like about me on a forum , I don't give a shit whether you think I am an idiot.

:whatever:

You can say what you like about me on a forum , I don't give a shit whether you think I am an idiot.

:whatever:

Marcus, your demeanor does little to encourage new customers to your business. It is not often that I visit Ramsey, but judging from your attitude towards your existing customers, it is unlikely that I would visit your shop when I do.

Marcus, your demeanor does little to encourage new customers to your business. It is not often that I visit Ramsey, but judging from your attitude towards your existing customers, it is unlikely that I would visit your shop when I do.

Existing customers. Since when has someone that comes into a shop and doesn't actually buy anything class them as a customer ?

But like I said earlier for every 1 unhappy 'customer' we have 10 very happy customers.

A week before launch I could not find a Wii Fit board and game anywhere. I left an enquiry message on the Gamesmaster website, and literally within 1 minute after I sent it, I had a reply. Mark at Gamesmaster he said he would pre-order me one, and let me know when it came in. On launch day he even delivered it to me at work in Castletown and let me pay when he delivered it, all because it was easier for me. I have never experience such an amazing service, and will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know.

WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT GAMESMASTER? QUITE SIMPLY THEY ARE GREAT! NOTHING SEEMS TO BE TOO MUCH TROUBLE. IT IS A REAL WINNER IN OUR FAMILY AS I AM NOT A TECHNO OR GAMES WHIZZ BUT THEY ARE THERE TO HELP OUT AND FROM MY SONS POINT OF VIEW IT IS FANTASTIC AS HE CAN GO ON THE MACHINES THEY HAVE IN STORE AND PLAY THE LATEST GAMES - IT IS WORTH A TRIP TO RAMSEY JUST TO GO THERE

They seem happy enough.Difference between these comments and the likes of GeoffB ? They are real customers who purchase from us.

We give exceptional customer service , but that is reserved for our customers not for people that buy their games , consoles etc.. elsewhere.

Existing customers.

You don't want any new customers then?

If they pop into the shop and buy something then of course we will treat them well , but seeing as the likes of you , and others have never bought anything from Gamesmaster and do nothing other than have a go , why should I care what you think.

It seems enough people agree with our stance and that we do a good job.

TBH, I wouldnt travel to Ramsey for a game...........I'd go into town.

If we factor how much fuel I'd have to use also, it would work out more in cost.

Plus you come across a bit of a knob.

You need some customer service training.

Oh no someone else called me a name.I have over 15 years retail experience , with nearly 10 years of those being in management positions with Asda & Tesco.I certainly don't need any customer service training.

but seeing as the likes of you , and others have never bought anything from Gamesmaster

Maybe you need to examine exactly why that is.

The point I was making is that at least one person has said in this thread that they wouldn't consider using your shop based on your behaviour here. You wont get the opportunity to treat them well because they wont pop into your shop in the first place. Word of mouth is a very powerful thing on the Island, you don't seem to understand that.

Archived