Cod 4 Deathmatch Competition

MarcusAurelius

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Existing customers. Since when has someone that comes into a shop and doesn't actually buy anything class them as a customer ?

So these competitions are only open to people who've bought something in the past? Existing happy customers?

I've no idea why you always get so aggressive on here, it's bizzare. It's like you've go a giant chip on your shoulder. What's the problem?

See on here you come across a complete cock, you'll put many a poeple off buying from you by keeping up your attitude.

As ANS said, word of mouth is a powerful thing.

I'd shut your trap now, or you'll be back at Tesco cleaning the bins out.

Also if your just focusing on exsisting customers, you deff need customer service training.

'Half your market' talk about inflating your own self importance and value.In the past 6 months , you have bought 1 game on the DS for £14.99.Do you think as a business we are going to miss that level of revenue from you.For every 1 type of customer like you , we have 10 very happy customers that understand we cannot compete with the prices you can get on the internet , Game , HMV etc...

Wtf! I don't know you and I certainly got nothing against you. But I do like to buy local, even if it means I sometimes pay more than on the interwebnets. My camera stuff comes from Morrison Photo, a lot of prints from Keiggs, I do look out for locally produced food instead of imported stuff, etc, etc - and I recently bought an Xbox, got a psp, ps2 and pc - I like my games & toys. Purely based on your rather strange postings, I think I'll never even going to try your shop - too big the risk that, after only buying one game or something, I might be the subject of a post like the above.

Seriously - think before you post stuff, People talk and this kinda stuff doesn't help you one bit.

If I was your bank manager, I'd be grabbing the phone with one hand and my shotgun with the other.

If I was your bank manager, I'd be grabbing the phone with one hand and my shotgun with the other.

He did this morning

He said that he couldnt believe the comments I was making on Manx Forums and that they were withdrawing our £50 overdraft.

BTW one of your photos I bought , it has a big rip in it , I want a refund !!

You keep digging up these comments from happy customers, to constantly show how little you value us as customers. I don't care about that, and i've never mentioned that - I'm a student, I don't have a lot of money. Regardless of that, this has NEVER been about your shop so stop all the local business crap, you lied about my mate, about something so small and ridiculous.. Why can't you just admit that, hahaha.

It looks like you've damaged yourself enough though - Feel free the reply to this post with the generic '2 happy customer quotes' and another unrelevant cry about how you can't compete with internet prices, or not at all.

Maybe he's not lying about your mate, maybe you're just being a loyal friend and sticking up for him? There's not many 17/18 (whatever) year old lads out there that would admit to crying after losing a computer game.....

Either way this is quite comical and regardless I'll still buy from the shop as and when I need to.

Archived