Allan St Incident

tameelf

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard it was "salford", he recieved a phone call cancelling his flight this weekend and he has gone on the rampage throwing his intelect and kosher bacon around.

I heard it was "salford", he recieved a phone call cancelling his flight this weekend and he has gone on the rampage throwing his intelect and kosher bacon around.

And his wages, that's why there was a riot, people were out picking up the £50 notes that were falling like rain...

The police need to diet.

quick edit: Who is Salford? I thought it was a place and not one to be throwing £50 notes about, bit of the scummy part of Manchester isnt it?

Long story, salford is keyboarders' israeli accuntant cousin.

The police need to diet.

quick edit: Who is Salford? I thought it was a place and not one to be throwing £50 notes about, bit of the scummy part of Manchester isnt it?

Just in case you have been away for a day or two, look back at so.me of his recent stuff, it has caused much amusement and entertainment for many.

I was going to make a comment about when games of Mallett's Mallett goes bad, but I won't in case there's any unpleasant/tragic outcome from whatever is going on here.

Archived