Jolie-pitt Twin Named After Manx Artist Archibald Knox?

bluemonday

I cannot believe someone was paid to post this as a news item on a web site. Utter shite, they were named after family members of both families not some wanna be Manx connection.

Edit:

The boy's name Knox \kn-nox\ is of Old English origin, and its meaning is "round-top hill". John Knox founded the Scottish Presbyterian church in the mid-16th century.

Baby names that sound like Knox are Nikos and Nicos. Other similar baby names are Knoz, Cox, Fox and Lenox.

Knox is a very rare male first name and a very popular surname (source: 1990 U.S. Census). Displayed below is the baby name popularity trend for the boy's name Knox. Click here to compare Knox with related baby names.

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Knox

I cannot believe someone was paid to post this as a news item on a web site. Utter shite, they were named after family members of both families not some wanna be Manx connection.

Edit:

The boy's name Knox \kn-nox\ is of Old English origin, and its meaning is "round-top hill". John Knox founded the Scottish Presbyterian church in the mid-16th century.

Baby names that sound like Knox are Nikos and Nicos. Other similar baby names are Knoz, Cox, Fox and Lenox.

Knox is a very rare male first name and a very popular surname (source: 1990 U.S. Census). Displayed below is the baby name popularity trend for the boy's name Knox. Click here to compare Knox with related baby names.

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Knox

How very dare you to spoil another bandwagon exercise for the good of the island!

I demand an Isle of Jolie and she can get her knoxers out any day...

Come on IOM newspapers is as sad as every other fucker jumping on the bandwagon...

Angelina Jolie son Knox Leon, A possible connection with Fort Knox ?

Almost everyone out there knows that Fort Knox is a United States Army post in Kentucky south of Louisville and north of Elizabethtown. Fort Knox has become an almost colloquial term in the English language, its name associated with high-tech security, impregnability and excess amounts of wealth.

Could it be that this name “Knox” was not chosen randomly by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt for their twin son, but instead derived from Fort Knox, re-iterating again their wealth and power and wanting to make their son look strong and tough like the Fort Knox. This may be true according to certain sources close to the family. Again it just shows how determined parents Angelina and Brad really are. Security and wealth are all predominant factors among the celebrity parents. We envy Knox Leon, its an amazing name and wish them all the very best.

http://knoxleon.name/2008/07/14/angelina-j...with-fort-knox/

Sad.

The article says Brad Pitt is a collector of Knox items, so the link may be more than just tenuous. I say we should invite the family over to see the place that inspired Archibald and rename the island 'Isle of Knox'.

The article says Brad Pitt is a collector of Knox items, so the link may be more than just tenuous. I say we should invite the family over to see the place that inspired Archibald and rename the island 'Isle of Knox'.

I wanted to make that joke!

post-4809-1216284088_thumb.jpg

post-4809-1216284088_thumb.jpg

Indeed.

Archived