[BBC News] Sulby Claddagh options suggested

Newsbot

• 1 year later...

I have seen the leaflet about this - ACT NOW! before they ruin Sulby Claddaghs.

It's utter nonsense, why fix what isn't broken? So what if the kids do go wild up there, no harm done, except for upsetting a few doggers in their campervans. Theres Doggers in campervans everywhere you go, the poor teens have got NOTHING to do.

No, the leaflet I have was collected from the DAFF offices last week. I looked for the old topic on it but couldn't find it. They have proposals in place but want the public to comment.

They are making more rules, no this, no that, get permit. WTF is a by-law required for people leaving litter? Surely people know not to leave litter? Oh I forgot...must be off with me, I have someone from the nanny state coming to check I wiped my bottom properly!

Does anyone know why they are proposing to seperate campervans and tents ? and why are they making more recreation areas when the space they have got doent get used .

I think its to make sure that people dont go down there becuase there are too many restrictions!

They handed leaflets to us last week when down there camping with the new proposals, no camping on the whole of the side near the river, reduced camping in the area you can camp, no parking near your spot and camper vans and tents to be seperated, and the strange one of no camping on a tuesday and wednesday :huh:

they are going to totally ruin the place if all this gets the go ahead.

Shame as i go down there a lot and it's a great place to go camping

Archived