Empty Houses

FCMR

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I admit that I do need to polish my gansta speak skills. Maybe they'll have an international talk like a gansta day next year too.

For now though, have some of this...

Ye`ll be sorry ye e'er crossed cap'n Mission, Ya lily livered bilge rat!

Since about '98 its been murder trying to get a parking place around our house (Douglas, near Broadway). Even since then then there have been two empty guest houses made into flats with even more people and their cars. As you would expect, parking spaces have been at a premium.

However . . . . and strangely. . . . over the past 4-5 months we always seem to be able to get a place to park, at any time, whereas before it was more or less impossible.

Any theories out there?

Since about '98 its been murder trying to get a parking place around our house (Douglas, near Broadway). Even since then then there have been two empty guest houses made into flats with even more people and their cars. As you would expect, parking spaces have been at a premium.

However . . . . and strangely. . . . over the past 4-5 months we always seem to be able to get a place to park, at any time, whereas before it was more or less impossible.

Any theories out there?

maybe new ppl live there and don't drive?

Since about '98 its been murder trying to get a parking place around our house (Douglas, near Broadway).

Now that IS a long time to be driving round looking for a parking space. I would have thought you would have run out of petrol in at least '99 :D

Archived