Euphoria With Dave Pearce @ Paramount City

Paramount

For our final event of Summer 2008 we are very proud to welcome BBC Radio 1's own.....Dave Pearce!!!

Huge worldwide Trance Brand Euphoria are taking over Paramount City for one night only.....

Doors Open @ 9PM

NO ADMISSION AFTER 11PM

Dress Code - BLUE

Ages 18 and over....

Very Limited Tickets Available from Wednesday 30th July.....

post-12911-1217264004_thumb.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Creamfields? that still going? lol.

Dave Pearce is absolutley wank but each to their own and all that. Today I am mostly excited because I am going to a proper trance night in London on 31st October, now that I can gloat about, enjoy the handbag trance.

Creamfields? that still going? lol.

Dave Pearce is absolutley wank but each to their own and all that. Today I am mostly excited because I am going to a proper trance night in London on 31st October, now that I can gloat about, enjoy the handbag trance.

Yep its Creamfields 10th birthday this year, two day event and biggest festival line-up uk wise ever, can't wait, agreed about Dave Pearce, he does blow hot and cold, he has the most amazing trance tracks, but can't resist sometimes cheesing it up, which lets him down.

Whats the night your going to, who's playing? as i am a trance dj and trance nut (thought i was the only one left over here, hence the signature)!

PM me if you want a few free mixes i have made this year, hand 40 cd's out a month, someone like you who is into it will appreciate them more than some of the idiots at my club.

Heres the cut and paste :) its the 'after party' for the Shpongle gig - I dont know who Im trying to kid...its on til 8am...oh holy fuck my poor little mind rave on x

From the team that brought you the last three label parties, we are providing a safe refuge for just over 1000 people just down the road from the Roundhouse. The club is called Scala in Kings Cross. Its a really smart club with rocking sound, great decor and several rooms. We can confirm that Ott, Prometheus, X-Dream (Excl. '90s Set!) Green Nuns, Tron, SimonH & SimonB are on the lineup and many more to be confirmed. There will be three rooms, a Liquid Records room, a belting Twisted Trance room and new to the Twisted label party, a Minimal Mayhem room! You'll be getting some new flavours to try out this time! More info about tickets and lineups coming very soon. You should keep an eye out for the info because guaranteed this party is going to be sold out in seconds so get your tickets as SOON as you see the email from us!!

Tickets on Sale Tomorrow from:-

Paramount City, Queens Promenade, Douglas

Reserve Tickets on 01624 622447 or email info@paramountcity.co.im

Payments - Cash,Credit/Debit Card, Cheque

Esquires, Strand Shopping Centre, Douglas

Payments - CASH ONLY

See You There

good new dj's

Oxymoron alert!!! :) Nah, I like a few new Djs really. Is it nearly October? weeeheee! I am so excited as you wouldn't believe. :D :D :D

you be taking it easy beess ;)

xxx

Oo, the Scala, proper little cinema that was, used to show all sorts of tiny budget experimental films, much better than the multi-plex hollywood trash so beloved of the hoi polloi. A great shame it's now just another boring club in an area that's awash with them. Are you ready, make some noise, put your hands in the air etc, etc oh, back to Dave Pearce, sorry, even Radio 1 have shunted him into the twilight zone along with that Judge bloke. Whistle anyone? lol...... ; )

I have to admit his show is all over the place musically but thats what you get with an Anthems show.

This night is Euphoria, and I have to say that when I saw him at Eden in Ibiza I was surprised at how amazing it was going on all the bad press people had given him, probably based on his radio show.

Degs.... I am doing this and both nights of creamfields, not camping though as I have booked a Hotel in Warrington to retire to each morning!

And Kitty..... Why would Dave Pearce not be there? Tickets on Sale today

Archived