Euphoria With Dave Pearce @ Paramount City

Paramount

I had an e-mail from the controller of Radio 1 last year when I enquired about the changes they made and it basically said that they were grouping music styles per day, The dance music went to Friday as they believed that they would have more dance listeners due to people being out on a Saturday.

The shows are arranged in musical progression starts with Pete Tong and gains pace as the night goes on, which makes sense, I normally listen through Pete Tong, Annie Mac, Dave Pearce and Jules if I can but working every Friday night now. Love all the shows and all the styles.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For our final event of Summer 2008 we are very proud to welcome BBC Radio 1's own.....Dave Pearce!!!

Huge worldwide Trance Brand Euphoria are taking over Paramount City for one night only.....

Doors Open @ 9PM

NO ADMISSION AFTER 11PM

Dress Code - BLUE

Ages 18 and over....

Very Limited Tickets Available from Wednesday 30th July.....

lol

9 Days to go......

Write up in todays Indy.....

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/what-where-when/...ount.4390078.jp

Phil Kneen, from Bridge House Creative, will be taking photos and videoing the event so clubbers should make sure they give him a smile.

What a peculiar concept. Do people who have been scoffing pills really want someone capturing their ridiculous sweaty mugs on film? I know I wouldn't. At best it's a bit, well, naff...........

No of course not but I wouldn't go to a club that made a point of having a photographer present. Clubs should be seedy and edgy joints where one can find the most unsavoury characters from the underbelly of society wheeling and dealing in this and that. I don't see where some plank with a camera would fit into that situation. If someone was taking photos in the clubs that I go to, admittedly not very often these days, then they would probably have their gear smashed up and possibly themselves to boot....... ; ))

Most club nights have a photographer, most do it for a website called "don't stay in" and the people who go like getting their picture taken, saves bringing your own. if your paranoid about being caught off your tits stay at home in front of your keyboard and gurn to your hearts content. if thats your thing.

a website called "don't stay in" and the people who go like getting their picture taken, saves bringing your own.

I've just had a quick look there. 'Cringeworthy' just doesn't do it justice.

if your paranoid about being caught off your tits stay at home in front of your keyboard and gurn to your hearts content.

There's really no need to stay at home. There are plenty of cool places to go to that wouldn't buy into that posey nonsense. Although I'm not talking about on the island, I don't know about things here.

3 Days to Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final Tickets available from

Paramount City, Queens Promenade, Douglas

Reserve Tickets on 01624 622447 or email info@paramountcity.co.im

Payments - Cash,Credit/Debit Card, Cheque

Esquires, Strand Shopping Centre, Douglas

Payments - CASH ONLY

See You There!!!!!!

So thats it for our summer events...and what a way to finish off!!!!

Dave Pearce absolutely rocked it!!

Huge Thanks go out to....

Dave Pearce

David @ Euphoria

Justin & Charlie from ELS

WKD

John Gregory @ IOM Newspapers

Phil Kneen and co

Ricky Rooney

and anyone else involved...

Check out the Gallery courtesy of Phil Kneen @ Bridge House Creative....

http://www.pbase.com/philkneen/euphoria_wi...ve_pearce__para

So thats it for our summer events...and what a way to finish off!!!!

Dave Pearce absolutely rocked it!!

Huge Thanks go out to....

Dave Pearce

David @ Euphoria

Justin & Charlie from ELS

WKD

John Gregory @ IOM Newspapers

Phil Kneen and co

Ricky Rooney

and anyone else involved...

Check out the Gallery courtesy of Phil Kneen @ Bridge House Creative....

http://www.pbase.com/philkneen/euphoria_wi...ve_pearce__para

Had a mate who went to this last night, supposedly Dave Pearce didn't even turn up!

If nights like these are the best the IOM club scene can offer then all I can say is I'm glad I'm moving to Leeds. Dave Pearce? FFS!

I wouldn't believe everything your mates say! He was probably too off it to know who Dave Pearce was anyway!! :rolleyes:

Leeds will be glad to receive you! :P

Had a mate who went to this last night, supposedly Dave Pearce didn't even turn up!

If nights like these are the best the IOM club scene can offer then all I can say is I'm glad I'm moving to Leeds. Dave Pearce? FFS!

Dave Pearce wasn't there? Oh shit who was that I was taking photos of? Bollox, I've made a terrible mistake :o

Which boat is it you're getting Comeover? We'll go down and wave you off. And you can take that cunt keyboarder with you.

Archived