Paramount

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looks like a good night was had by all :ph34r:

gurning.jpg

Looks like a saturday night round at yours back in the day mate. :D

those were the days fella ;)

F*ck me, it looks like night of the living dead! the guy on the left looks like he's just shat himself? :lol:

Edit to add --Sorry Sausage missed your post!

Its a shame that club nights like this are associated with drugs, takes only a few muppets to ruin a good thing

looking at the eyes on a few people on the photo gallery it's more than a few, don't see how it ruins it though?

Its a shame that club nights like this are associated with drugs, takes only a few muppets to ruin a good thing

Some would argue that nights like this are ruined by people turning up pissed.

The clubs we used to go to were proper house clubs and there was only soft drinks and ice lollies after 22:00, they were always packed out and there was never any trouble. They started Selling booze until 02:00 and there were kick offs all the time. People would go for the love of music/dancing but the vast majority of people there were using recreational drugs which in the places at the time was completly acceptable to all involved. St Johns ambulance dudes walking roud spraying people with water and treating those people who wanted to go moonbathing outside, from what i remember they were good times!

Some would argue that nights like this are ruined by people turning up pissed.

exactly, give me a bunch of e'd up people over pissed up people any day ;)

Archived