Scan.co.uk 3xs Custom Pc White Cobra

johnpdrummond

High spec PC - 2.5years old. Bought and manfactured to a custom spec, by Scan Computers (www.scan.co.uk). Original price almost £2,800 (excluding monitor, speakers and mouse/keyboard combo). Selling as have moved to Mac's recently.

All in excellent working condition. Power supply blew about 2 months ago and has been replaced by a brand new one (different manufacturer).

Includes installed version of Windows XP Professional, with service pack 3 installed. Drivers for graphics cards (x2), sound card and TV card also installed. And copy of AVG Free.

Auction includes...

(1) Case - Silverstone white painted case (special metallic type paint and spray job with Cobra design) (TJ05B). Has a few marks from age but still in fantastic condition. Loads of room also for expansion. Key to case also included. Case also has 4 adjustable 4 and also a Paxmate acoustic mat I fitted to reduce vibrations.

(2) CPU - AMD A64 FX55

(3) Motherboard - ASUS A8N SLi Deluxe S939 NF4 takes quad core

(4) Memory - 2 GB Corsair TwinX-XL

(5) Graphics cards - 2 x Nvidia 6800 Ultra's with 256 MB each configured in SLi mode

(6) Sound card - Creative Labs Audigy 2 ZS 7.1 THX

(7) Hard disks - 1 x 300 GB Maxtor, 2 x 74 GB Western Digital SATA Raptors 10,000 RPM (can be configured for RAID)

(8) Floppy drive plus 7 in 1 combo for memory cards and sticks (up to certain sizes as this drive is 3 years old) - Mitsumi

(9) DVD - Plextor PX716A DVD-RW and Sony Combo black drive (read only)

(10) TV card - Hauppauge WinTV PVR-350 (includes remote control and cables)

Various CDs and manuals also included and box of spare cables (many cables, screws and parts included there that came with the original built pc).

I am also selling the monitor (NCE 2080UX), speakers (Creative Labs 5.1 GD580) and mouse/keyboard combo (Logitech LX700) that I bought with the PC this week but as separate auctions.

I have taken different pictures to show the different sides of the box and all the bits. If you need more photos or have any questions just ask. This machine works beautifully, just no need for it in my Mac house now.

It is a very decent system built to high specs by Scan. The build quality is superb and the system looks great. The case alone is worth £200 still. Plenty of room inside for upgrades also. HDDs have all been reformated and cleaned and a fresh install of Windows XP Professional done.

Additional software includes...

Microsoft Plus Digital Media Edition (for Windows XP)

Microsoft Plus for Windows XP

Nero OEM Suite (version 3)

Power DVD (version 5)

Plus various driver CDs for hardware and original Windows XP Professional CD (original serial code will be posted also).

This is a used PC and there will be some dust inside. I have kept it clean while in use and will clean it before selling but still will be some dust as expected.

Sorry to see this go and it has done me very well.

Note, there is a selectDNA label on the side of the case for security. You can peel this off.

And the new power supply is a powerful 500w one and cost itself £120 only a month and a half ago.

I am looking for about £500 ONO

post-12902-1217377196_thumb.jpg

post-12902-1217377207_thumb.jpg

post-12902-1217377219_thumb.jpg

post-12902-1217377228_thumb.jpg

Archived