Kittens

Minxie

A friend has found two feral kittens and I have agreed to look after them until they find a home (much as I would love to keep them I just can't). They are about 6 weeks old, both female - one is all black and the other is black with a bit of white.

They have been to the vets and have been de-wormed, de-flead and treated for ear mites.

They are a bit timid but are quite happy being handled so they seem to have a lovely nature - ideally it would be good if they could both go to the same home.

PM me if you would be able to give a good home to them. I will try and post photos as soon as I can.

They are free to a good home (I'd realy like them to go together if at all possible), and they grow up just like any other normal cat - feral cats are just normal cats that live wild.

They are free to a good home (I'd realy like them to go together if at all possible), and they grow up just like any other normal cat - feral cats are just normal cats that live wild.

ok, leave it with me ill have to speak to the boyfriend tonight and see what he says - ive got ur number so will let you know if im allowed!! if someone does come along in the meantime do home them, as i cant guarantee ill have them both.

thanks xx

Archived