[BBC News] Victim attacked in street by gang

Newsbot

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't it be nice if for once the guy they targeted was some kind of martial arts expert who could take them all out!! Id pay good money to see that

He'd probably get done for assault though as one of them would go off crying to the police that's the only problem.

I hate alot of humans i've decided, the world would be a much better place without most of them.

I managed to give a couple of them that attacked me a good kicking, when it went to court i had to explain to Moyles the ins and outs of the attack. Standing tall infront of the man explaining how you had someone in a headlock while you were hitting another person while kneeling on another person felt a bit weird and i was thinking i should hold back a little incase i get done for it but Moyles was great and commended me for fighting back.

I managed to give a couple of them that attacked me a good kicking, when it went to court i had to explain to Moyles the ins and outs of the attack. Standing tall infront of the man explaining how you had someone in a headlock while you were hitting another person while kneeling on another person felt a bit weird and i was thinking i should hold back a little incase i get done for it but Moyles was great and commended me for fighting back.

I can't believe you were attacked on the set of "Time Bandits" :P ...

...GOMH*...

I hate alot of humans i've decided, the world would be a much better place without most of them.

This is a great theory however, how do you suggest we 'get rid' of the bad ones and how do us good ones decide who is bad, without becoming as they are?

This is a great theory however, how do you suggest we 'get rid' of the bad ones and how do us good ones decide who is bad, without becoming as they are?

Haven't thought that far ahead to be honest, I was just kinda hoping that some disease would appear that only affects scrotes and wipes them off the face of the planet!

Gross misapplication of martial arts; so Moyle should have considered your actions.

A disciplined skilled self defender that you appear to be, and seemed willing to display, could have 'got the message across' within ten seconds without unrequired violence.

Gross misapplication of martial arts;

Is it knackers. If a gang of chickenshit yobbos decide they want to inflict serious injuries on someone going about their business for no reason other than their own amusement, they deserve to at least be met with the same, if not more force in return.

In a one man vs several situation that's happened without warning, no sane individual is going to pussyfoot around checking with each assailant that they've used the minimum force possible to stop them. You don't know what they're going to do to you or what means they have at hand so it's self protection to make sure you stop them as quickly & efficiently as you can for your own good.

I'm not talking about going after someone for revenge if they 'get you' - that's a different kettle of fish, but in the heat of the moment when you're adrenalined up and concerned about your own wellbeing stuff like that goes out the window.

Why would you want to protect such violent hooligans?

Every action has (or should have) an equal & opposite reaction.

Gross misapplication of martial arts; so Moyle should have considered your actions.

A disciplined skilled self defender that you appear to be, and seemed willing to display, could have 'got the message across' within ten seconds without unrequired violence.

He's not some ninja karate expert. He's a former squaddie who was wandering home after a few beers and set upon by a load of lads and he brawled his way out of it. Under the circumstances, I think he was quite restrained. If I remember right, they all retreated and ran away though so he didn't get chance to inflict any more damage.

Gross misapplication of martial arts;

Is it knackers. If a gang of chickenshit yobbos decide they want to inflict serious injuries on someone going about their business for no reason other than their own amusement, they deserve to at least be met with the same, if not more force in return.

In a one man vs several situation that's happened without warning, no sane individual is going to pussyfoot around checking with each assailant that they've used the minimum force possible to stop them. You don't know what they're going to do to you or what means they have at hand so it's self protection to make sure you stop them as quickly & efficiently as you can for your own good.

I'm not talking about going after someone for revenge if they 'get you' - that's a different kettle of fish, but in the heat of the moment when you're adrenalined up and concerned about your own wellbeing stuff like that goes out the window.

Why would you want to protect such violent hooligans?

Every action has (or should have) an equal & opposite reaction.

just to add to this, the more there are the more damage you have to do to the first idiot to keep him incapacitated while you deal with the rest accordingly. if it's 1 on 1 ( which the cowards avoid ) then a few well used moves usually shows who's boss without the need for any serious injury or pain.

as to 3v0's plague option, it was tried with aids, but was not as selective or controllable as hoped and the timescale was too long for any real use without the risk of contracting it yourself cos the missus is a slapper.

Without (unrequired violence). You've got to be joking. I also take it that you've never been set upon by a gang?

Good on Immortal for sorting them out and being as restrained as he was.

Archived