Steam Packet Tomorrows Sailings (sat 9th)

slinkydevil

My mates had a message off Steam Packet saying that tomorrows 7.00am sailing has been brought forward to 5.00am because of the high winds expected tomorrow.

New last checkin 4.15am!!

Just a heads up - but check with SP if you are not sure.

Had that phone call myself. Meant to be out on a birthday bash tonight. Reckon we'll have to be about 3:00 so little point in going to bed :(

What's the matter?

Doesn't anyone here enjoy the thought of getting up at 3 in the morning and then getting thrown around inside an old tin can for a couple of hours, eating overpriced shite and listening to babies crying?

Will be much better when the new catamaran arrives - keep reading it has excellent rough weather performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eating overpriced shite and listening to babies crying?

Can't say I've ever heard a baby cry during a crossing.

I quite enjoy the "free" coffee, biscuits, soft and alcoholic drinks and sandwiches all served by the nice attentive hostess.

Must admit though, the one time I went for a nose around the shop it did look a bit grim down on the lower deck.

eating overpriced shite and listening to babies crying?

Can't say I've ever heard a baby cry during a crossing.

I quite enjoy the "free" coffee, biscuits, soft and alcoholic drinks and sandwiches all served by the nice attentive hostess.

Must admit though, the one time I went for a nose around the shop it did look a bit grim down on the lower deck.

It's the "Screeching Monkey Chorus" that starts when you're about 40 minutes from landing.

Thankfully, the Steam Racket have decreed that anyone with children under the age of eight have to travel in steerage so as not to disturb the slumbers of the toffs such as yourself in first class.

Archived