Wii Or Ps3?

kitten_iom

ok lads, whats better - AND WHY? a playstation 3 OR a Wii?

That really depends on how desperate you are!

But seriously, buy him a PS3 and watch your relationship slip away. Or buy him a Wii so that you both can sit and resent the fact that all the games are a little rubbish (unless you buy Okami!)

Maybe ask him which he would prefer?

There would be no point getting him a Wii if he would not use it and the same with an xbox/ps3 (which both have good and bad points.)

i know, but i want it to be a suprise, and he'd tell me not to get one coz of how much they are but i wanna treat him! :o( i so stuck!!

i know, but i want it to be a suprise, and he'd tell me not to get one coz of how much they are but i wanna treat him! :o( i so stuck!!

What have his mates got? Consoles are very social these days and there's nowt worse than being on a different one from your buddies.

ok lads, whats better - AND WHY? a playstation 3 OR a Wii?

Talk about how to start a scrap!

Depending on whether he likes 'proper' games, or cutesy cartoony games I'd probably err with the PS3.

I've currently got both and I really like them both but in different ways.

I don't have a lot of time for games so I really don't know why I bother to be honest but the PS3 is great as a bluray player too.

My biggest gripe though is that as a result of not using it often, it seems that the few occasions when I want to use the PS3 it either needs an update itself, or its games do, so I end up not playing because I no longer have the time once it's finished updating. It's infuriating.

For someone who'll use it more often it's not an issue though.

I've also had a 360 too, and it was great.

Personally, if I didn't have any, I would be chuffed to be given any of them.

Is there no way you can find out subtley which would be preferred or ask a mate or something?

interesting hmmmmmm

i suppose i could just get him one or the other and if he dont like it (if he's honest enough to say) just take it bak and get the other....

think i should dive in at the deep end and buy a ps3 first though?

Archived