Guitar Hero Iii Competition

MarcusAurelius

• 3 weeks later...

Reminder :-)

Competition will take the following format

Each competitor can choose 3 songs of their own choice from the entire GH III list.They can play their chosen songs on whatever difficulty level they want.The highest score wins the cash !!

If for instance there are 20 entrants then each entrant will play one song and then the next entrant will play one song.So each entrant will have a score for each round.The winner is the one with the highest individual score on one song , not the highest aggregate score from all 3 songs.

The shop will supply a wireless 360 guitar for this competition , however if you so desire you can bring your own wired or wireless guitar.

same here! Im only up to medium and cannot for the life of me get the hang of the hard level lol! Looks like i wouldnt have a chance! Really hope a woman/girl wins it :P

Got the feeling that turnout is going to be poor for this , only got 8 so far and most are saying although they love the game , they can't see themselves winning.

Still I would encourage anyone who can to come down , join in , have a laugh , not to take it too seriously.Even little ol' me is having a go and I struggle with about 75% of the songs on hard.

Those of you saying that you can only play it on medium , well you can still get a good score on Knights Of Cydonia or Through The Fire & Flames on medium. Guitar Hero sounds great on our surround system hooked up to the 360 in store.

Archived